New Stuff At The Parks. Star Wars/Muppet Figures!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
. Which I guess is fine, I'll pay whatever to get ahold of those Star Wars figures
not to derail but my sis lives 10 min away from Disney world so i have her on Muppet watch 2011, i can always ask to get 2 of each when these come out

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I cannot wait to get my hands on those Star Wars Muppet figures!!!

beaker

Reaction score
not to derail but my sis lives 10 min away from Disney world so i have her on Muppet watch 2011, i can always ask to get 2 of each when these come out
Oh nice! The main ones I want are the fozzie/link and gonzo/sam eagle packs. Im guessing they'll make their way to DL and WDW in the coming weeks. Just exciting to finally see carded muppet figures in that scale

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dr Tooth is correct...and there has never been a big Disney film that didnt get a nice movie exclusive 8-12 piece pvc set at Disney stores. Princess and the frog, chicken little, etc all had em. But yeah, seems like all the cool stuff is exclusively going to parks. Which I guess is fine, I'll pay whatever to get ahold of those Star Wars figures
I don't think I've seen a Rapunzel one. Still don't see why the UP set didn't get put into mass production after they found out it was going for a fortune on e-Bay...

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a Rapunzel one. Still don't see why the UP set didn't get put into mass production after they found out it was going for a fortune on e-Bay...
Got the Rapunzel one for my Niece and Nephew. Had all the main characters and (surprisingly) a few vikings. I haven't seen it in the stores for quite a while though. The quality on it felt cheaper then the other sets, I don't know if that had something to do with it.

Here's one on Amazon for picture reference:
http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Tangled-Rapunzel-Figurine-9-Pc/dp/B0048AZV6G

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
If soemone is going to be in the parks soon please can you tell me and I'll pay for you to get me some.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Got the Rapunzel one for my Niece and Nephew. Had all the main characters and (surprisingly) a few vikings. I haven't seen it in the stores for quite a while though. The quality on it felt cheaper then the other sets, I don't know if that had something to do with it.

Here's one on Amazon for picture reference:
http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Tangled-Rapunzel-Figurine-9-Pc/dp/B0048AZV6G
That's pretty expensive. I think the other deluxe sets go for much less than that. Unless of course, it's a rare set or something. Still didn't see it in stores, but then again, I wasn't looking.
Imagine a Muppet one like that? We'd probably get Chef, Beaker, and either Pepe or Walter there too.

j3h

Reaction score
I asked in a thread in the action figures section, but has the price of the star wars packs been revealed yet? Or can a park cast member see them listed yet in their computers?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
My sister works at the Lego store at downtown disney...she said that while most of this stuff was supposed to come out next year...rumors of it coming out as early as 2 weeks have appeared...no word on price yet

Bellygrub

Reaction score
That's pretty expensive. I think the other deluxe sets go for much less than that. Unless of course, it's a rare set or something. Still didn't see it in stores, but then again, I wasn't looking.
Imagine a Muppet one like that? We'd probably get Chef, Beaker, and either Pepe or Walter there too.
When we got it it was part of a 2 for 20$ promotion. I think it must be out of stock now for it to merit such a high price tag.