New Stuff At The Parks. Star Wars/Muppet Figures!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Must purchase Ham Solo (along with the loveable Fozzie Bear as Chew) to my collection... *swoon* <3

Bellygrub

Reaction score
And there is the elusive PVC set everyone has been clamoring for.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
gonna get all the figure sets for christmas or early in the year nxt year

Puckrox

Reaction score
Mmmm, I need me that set of Muppets figurines. That would be pretty awesome to have on my desk of trinkets.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
First of all, the question we're probably all asking: why so much park exclusive Muppet merchandise? Second of all, that regular PVC set, it's hard to tell if it's promoting the movie or the franchise, but it's weird it includes a Rizzo PVC instead of a Walter one (are those figures rereleases or new?).

Walter

Reaction score
First of all, the question we're probably all asking: why so much park exclusive Muppet merchandise? Second of all, that regular PVC set, it's hard to tell if it's promoting the movie or the franchise, but it's weird it includes a Rizzo PVC instead of a Walter one (are those figures rereleases or new?).
whats even weirder is that it uses the old muppets logo... I thought it was a done deal that all future muppet merch will use THE MUPPETS as its logo.. The boom reprints can vouch for that..as well as the newer whatnot products.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if there'll be more sets. If not for the fact that Animal was in this one, they could do an Electric Mayhem set. Or maybe they still can, only include Rowlf instead of Animal (I'd rather have an Electric Mayhem collection with no Animal than no Lips). Though it would be a little cool to have a PVC of Animal playing the triangle.

If I was in charge of these, I think I'd include four figures: A large PVC filling up the right side of the box, and three smaller ones on the left. So my ideal first box would have been Kermit, Miss Piggy, Walter, and Sweetums. A second box would include Thog, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Miss Poogy or '80s Robot. A third Doglion (yeah, we don't know if he's in the movie, though I suspect he's not), Uncle Deadly, Bunsen, and Beaker. And so on.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said before... it would have been VERY easy to repack those figures and sell those in Disney Stores. The Second series of Vynamation (as well as other Vynalmations) which were originally park exclusives are sold in those stores. Just sayin'... if these were in stores, then I'd feel we have a complete selection of merchandise for the movie.

It is very much what I would have expected (minus maybe a couple extra characters)... the same Kermit/Piggy/Animal/Gonzo/Fozzie stuff and a Rizzo too! Again, if anyone saw the deluxe Lion King set, they crammed a LOT of characters into that. Hopefully this will find its way into stores in time.

beaker

Reaction score
Thats it? Weve known about the Muppet Star Wars figures for some time, and frankly THOSE are exactly what Ive been waiting several decades for. That look/scale/etc. If only they could have done that for just the general Muppets...imagine if they had a regular line of Muppets in that beautiful style?

The pvcs? Well to me it's odd that they look like they're going off the Palisades sculpts. But given their april 2012, again, what new Muppet related merch is coming to the parks? And why isnt more coming to Disney stores proper? the words "dropped the ball" come to mind.

Dr Tooth is correct...and there has never been a big Disney film that didnt get a nice movie exclusive 8-12 piece pvc set at Disney stores. Princess and the frog, chicken little, etc all had em. But yeah, seems like all the cool stuff is exclusively going to parks. Which I guess is fine, I'll pay whatever to get ahold of those Star Wars figures