New Sesame Street movie in development with Warner Bros.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I have a feeling that this movie may or may not come out at this point, I remember when it was being worked on by Fox
I really hope it does come out. Sesame Street deserves to have a third movie.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Cancellation:

Originally the movie was set to be released in 2021, but due to the coronavirus and numerous setbacks, the crew decided “**** it, this project is just stressing us out. Let’s move on to something else.”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really hope it does come out. Sesame Street deserves to have a third movie.
This would actually be its fifth movie. They had a third movie with CinderElmo, though it was a TV movie, then they had a fourth movie with Abby in Wonderland, though it was straight-to-DVD.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
This would actually be its fifth movie. They had a third movie with CinderElmo, though it was a TV movie, then they had a fourth movie with Abby in Wonderland, though it was straight-to-DVD.
I mean a big theatrical movie not just tv special. I should have worded that better 😅

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Cancellation:

Originally the movie was set to be released in 2021, but due to the coronavirus and numerous setbacks, the crew decided “**** it, this project is just stressing us out. Let’s move on to something else.”
I remember though my studies of film it's a huge gamble if a film is having a trouble production, it could payoff like the 89 Batman or the original 2002 Spiderman film where it's a big hit or it could be disaster and result in killing a franchise like Batman and Robin or Spiderman 3.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I do feel bad for the performers; a lot of them have no doubt declined other gigs because they were signed to work on the movie, and now they're out of that work.