New Series- The Wacky Adventures of Ernie and Bert

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am currently working on a Mother Franklin puppet and hopefully tommorow I will build giant hand puppet versions of Bruno the Trashman and SAM the Robot. I have lots of lavender fleece that I will likely use to make The Amazing Mumford. Also I'm making small finger puppets of the animated characters, these finger puppets will be 6 or 7 inches tall each and they will have head big enough so I can move their mouths with my fingers, I am going to start with The Alligator King (my favorite) and The Typewriter, I hope to make more after that I will probably make some of the ladybugs from The Ladybug Picinic and Calcutta Joe and Teeny Little Super Guy (if I can find out how). And I have some fabric scraps that would make a perfect Don Music puppet

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Only one, one more week until the pilot (ah ah ah :batty:), stay tuned :stick_out_tongue:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So the pilot will be released next week, In a few minute I will post the link for a Google document with the plot description

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Update: I finished a puppet of Grundgetta Grouch and I found my Slimey the Worm that I forgot I even had. I am almost finished my Bruno the Trashman who is a large hand puppet (like Snuffy and Big Bird) and I'm working on puppets of Baby Bear and Sam the Robot

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I plan on making The Amazing Mumford and Farley too, here are some rough pencil sketches I did for these puppets

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Don't know why I cannot see the images. It must be my browser then.