New Series- The Wacky Adventures of Ernie and Bert

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm working on a new puppet series called "The Wacky Adventures of Ernie :stick_out_tongue: and Bert :frown: " . Not to be confused with "Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures, I probably shouldn't worry about that since that series has ended and they haven't played reruns either. The show is about Bert and Ernie (obviously) going on wild adventures with 2 new characters, the 2 new characters are "Captain Quack" (a duck captain) and "Officer Plucky" (a pigeon policeman). I have already written the pilot and first few episodes but I have a few other writers for this series. It will be good for all of you hardcore Sesame Street fans because each episode will feature an appearance by an old retired muppet or an old school reference (similar to season 40 of Sesame Street). I won't spoil everything but the first episode features appearances by Guy Smiley and Little Bird and the next few episodes will feature appearances by Harvey Kneeslapper, Bip Bipadotta, Harvey Monster, Frazzle, Little Jerry and of course Sherlock Hemlock :search:. If you would like to see the puppet we will be using then check out my muppet replica thread http://muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/my-muppet-replicas.64191/page-6#post-1259396. Also I want to fond a way to make this series a Muppet Central exclusive.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am starting to build most of the set right now and I started building Officer Plucky, I will build Captain Quack soon

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Make it unlisted but still embed here; that way, people will only be able to view it from this site.
It would be cool if I could sell the series to this site and there would be a link to all the episodes on the main page

Cookie3001

Reaction score
If any of you would like to write an episode don't be shy please let me know

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Yesterday I was building the set for this show, the first part I made is Bert and Ernie's "hideout" (also the hideout that my cats use) which is a small orange house with a photo of these 2 above the door