• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

New Series- The Wacky Adventures of Ernie and Bert

Cookie3001

Reaction score
so you all will be happy to know I am finally going to upload the pilot later this month (unless I loose my channel from COPPA)

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Just a reminder if anyone wants to write an episode please tell me, it's not hard to write for this show since it's basically Sesame Street fan fiction

Cookie3001

Reaction score
If you thought this project was canned think again. I know it's been a while but production will begin throughout the next few months and a pilot episode will be compensated ng very soon. And if anyone wants to write for the show please give me a shout

Cookie3001

Reaction score
New promo (this time with some footage from the pilot)