New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC1979

Reaction score
Well I am glad you got the autograph, I have been waiting for mine for a year now....

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
God it sucks that I live in a country so far away. Good on ya, mate. Cherish the experience even if it was a little detached from the real thing. Cherish those autographs like nothing else!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Huh? :confused:
They wrapped last week. All the puppeteers even posted it on their FB and Twitter pages. I think it's just whoever's running Piggy's twitter using it as a joke. Officially, they've wrapped. (Although, there was a few-day shoot in L.A., beginning the movie where the last one left off. But they probably finished wrapping with that too.)

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Huh? :confused:
They wrapped last week. All the puppeteers even posted it on their FB and Twitter pages. I think it's just whoever's running Piggy's twitter using it as a joke. Officially, they've wrapped. (Although, there was a few-day shoot in L.A., beginning the movie where the last one left off. But they probably finished wrapping with that too.)
They wrapped in the UK. There's always pick-up shots that may be more cheaply done here. But the twitter seems to imply that they're still over there.

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
That's sweet, I think it is a very suiting dedication. I'm sure Jim would approve. What a cast! Tina Fey is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.