New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

galagr

Reaction score
So, the Muppets...Again is done filming. When do you guys think that everyone will be gone from Pinewood Studios? 'Cause I may have or may not have sent them a couple letters only last week and I wondered if they will ever get them...

muppetlover123

Reaction score
probabaly will be gone i think they're headed to L.A. for a week for final like shooting

Bridget

Reaction score
I'm hoping this movie will be really awesome and sucessful!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Apparently Disney was showing a few short clips of the film in a sizzle reel at a convention. I'll do my best to track it down for you guys.

Drtooth

Reaction score
hopefully there is a teaser by june or july because putting the movie together might not be done til then... :/
On the subject of Teasers and Posters.

Last time, the film was released Thanksgiving, and didn't get a teaser until POTC 4. The end of May. I don't see a teaser coming out until, at the very earliest, late Summer, or at the more realistic, with Frozen in November. A poster seems likely around November as well. It would be great if Disney started marketing it right away, but I don't really see that happening for some time. Some movies get teasers and trailers a year in advance (sometimes more), some get it within a few months.

Though it would be a great time to start up some viral videos to remind people the Muppets are still around.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
it would be a great time for that... i would love to see walter included in them too and maybe some annie sue

I think they should remake some of the classic muppet show bits like the rhyming song or like mahna mahna just as viral videos

cjd874

Reaction score
I think they should remake some of the classic muppet show bits like the rhyming song or like mahna mahna just as viral videos
Yes! That would be great. Seeing Annie Sue, Fozzie, Link & Scooter in the RS would be cool, but I think they could do a remake of RS with Rizzo and/or Pepe as well. Beauregard would make it quite funny, too.
It would be cool to see more viral videos with characters like the Electric Mayhem, Sam the Eagle, the Swedish Chef, and obscure Muppets that have recently been revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.