New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
First off ,I'm so excited to see the movie.Especially in the movie theater ,an experience i will treasure ones again. * gasp* i was watching the new trailer and if you stop at the 12 second you can see Piggy in her wedding dress AND she's sporting the brunette look again .ahhh Im so fangirling right now !!(^_^)

I never thought that Piggy would marry with a brunette look, anyway she will be the most beautiful bride in the world!!!!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW....... DONT READ ON IF YOU DONT WANT THEM.......

So I found this photo on the wiki today.....

I am totally excited!! She is wearing the dress thats in the picture above, with who i think could be Constantine, or Kermit.

And Frank Langella as the minister!

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Because there's no other thread to post this on...

Check out who got posted on Instagram...

Looks like Poogy just might be in the film too.

Intriguing (is she sitting on the bride's side for the wedding scene? After all the bad blood from the last movie? Hmmm...)

Those are fun Muppet photos for their Instagram account. And I know it's just a silly joke but for some reason I'm getting a charge out of the fact that Constantine is reading a traditional "Compositions" notebook with "EVIL PLANS - DO NOT LOOK" scrawled on the cover.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I really don't think the movie is stealing from GMC at all

but...one of the human characters falling madly in love with one of the main Muppets...I really don't wanna see it that way, but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.