New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So, apparently, the soundtrack is up for pre-order on Amazon, with a full track listing. I'm avoiding any spoilers since the GG promo, so I'm not going to look.

IF ANYONE POSTS ANYTHING FROM IT, COLOR THE TEXT WHITE AND MARK "SPOILERS" BEFORE HAND. As much as it's killing me to avoid the info, I hope you'll all respect those of us trying to keep the surprises for the theater.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
So, apparently, the soundtrack is up for pre-order on Amazon, with a full track listing. I'm avoiding any spoilers since the GG promo, so I'm not going to look.

IF ANYONE POSTS ANYTHING FROM IT, COLOR THE TEXT WHITE AND MARK "SPOILERS" BEFORE HAND. As much as it's killing me to avoid the info, I hope you'll all respect those of us trying to keep the surprises for the theater.
Chill, I just made a thread for the track listing so you can avoid the spoilers. It can be discussed there instead away from you.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Some fans seem to think that Scooter's Moves Like Jagger bit is somehow a full musical number rather than a short comedic bit that's slightly longer than what's featured in the preview.
I have no idea what this "Moves Like Jagger" thing is and don't honestly care- I'm looking forward to the new Muppets movie. It's The Muppets! With my particular fandoms, I'm generally there regardless- so yeah, of course I'm going to see the movie and of course it's going to be awesome! It's The Muppets! :fanatic:
But if they're going to do this song, I've got a suggestion for it. Much as I love Scooter:wink: (and he can still be a big star with his six string orchestra)- why not have someone else sing it?
I'm thinking this guy.
I mean, wouldn't "Lips Like Jagger" make more sense?:big_grin::crazy:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
SPOILERS HIGHLIGHT TO SEE TEXT!

I am so excited that Constantine has 2 songs in the movie! One with Mrs Piggy and one with Ricky!

Were Doing A Sequel sounds like an amazing opening number!!!

And I can not wait to hear Brett Mckenzies Demos! But I am disapointed they did not have a demo for I'm Number One

The Interrogation song with Sam and Ty Burrell and the Muppets sounds fun, but how are they going to include the muppets? Maybe the shot of Sam and Ty where Fozzie is in the Room

Cant wait to hear Together Again... wondering if it is going to sound exactly the same is MTM or have a twist!

I am thinking Together Again is going to be the finale song.

I wonder if the scene from the Outrage trailer where Pepe looks like hes singing is from his part in Moves Like Jagger...... I wonder if he sings Christina Aguelras part!! Haha

Lastly, Something So Right seems like its going to be before the wedding of Constantine and Piggy and Kermit in Russian Prison still...... and Celine Deon playing the fairy godmother..... Maybe Piggy gets worried/nervous about the wedding and Kermit is worried about Piggy and how hes going to get out of the Prison and save his friends!

Phew that was alot of thought lol, anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.