New movies coming out...

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I just heard about a movie called "The Final Cut" with Robin Williams that looks interesting. I have no idea when it's coming out though. :confused:
Erin
IMDB states Sept. 2004,but of course dates are subject to change.Looks kind of like a remake of 1984,with memory chips,instead of 'Big Brother' watching everyone.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Like, wow, Unfortunate Events is coming out in thre monthes time,f er sure. Can't wait that long!

Lu775

Reaction score
Well if you're having trouble waiting 4 months for the movie, you can distract yourself next month with the next book.
I just got this message from HaperCollins Author Tracker today:

On September 21, 2004, The Grim Grotto, Book the Eleventh in A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket, will become available for sale despite widespread protest. The book will almost certainly be filled with dampness, darkness, and displeasing incidents in the sad lives of the Baudelaire orphans, and the good folks at Author Tracker fervently suggest you avoid bookstores on that day unless you are wearing a lifejacket.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well I just saw Alien vs Predator today and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I mean the movie is entertaining and it did have a lot of action to it. It wasn't really boring at all either. The movie could have been better, but it wasn't to bad. However, the movie itself was about 90 minutes long not including previews.

2 out of 4 stars.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
Well if you're having trouble waiting 4 months for the movie, you can distract yourself next month with the next book.
I just got this message from HaperCollins Author Tracker today:
Oh YES! I have to wait for the Library to gt it, but I am so looking forward to that book! Will they find the sugar bowl?

Drum Eater

Reaction score
What does everybody think of Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow? I don't even get it...the whole look is something between comic book, modern day, and early 20th century.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
What does everybody think of Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow? I don't even get it...the whole look is something between comic book, modern day, and early 20th century.
That's one I really want to see. It's retro and futuristic at the same time!

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yeah, if for no other reason, I'll see it just because it's about the only movie that looks like it could be good in the next few months. At first the whole retro and futuristic thing turned me off, but at this point I'm getting less and less picky. The movies on the horizon are looking really lame at this point.