New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
here's something to debate about, i found this somewhere on some movie website and it could be true, but at this stage of the movie developement it may not be. the people behind jurassic park 4 are trying to get the original cast to do the next movie, sam neill, laura dern, and jeff goldblum. the movie may also take place on site c where as the first movie took place on site a where the park was created, and the second and third movies were on site b where they raised the dinosaurs.

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
The third one wasn't bad enough? They have to trash the memory of the first two even more with a fourth?

I'd still go see it anyway. :embarrassed:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
spielberg said at the end of making jurassic park 3 that he wanted a 4th one to come out and had an idea about what the 4th movie should be....

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
Maybe if he directs it, but the third one was a let down.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
radionate said:
Maybe if he directs it, but the third one was a let down.
spielberg is directing indiana jones 4 which also comes out in 2005. spielberg will probably act as an executive producer like he did with the 3rd one.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
The cast is shaping up for O12 according to IMDB:

George Clooney .... Danny Ocean
Brad Pitt .... Rusty Ryan
Julia Roberts .... Tess Ocean
Andy Garcia .... Terry Benedict
Bernie Mac .... Frank Catton
Matt Damon .... Linus Caldwell

I am glad that Matt is going to be make, and Brad, Geaorge, and (most importantly) Jullia

CraigD

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
The cast is shaping up for O12 according to IMDB:

George Clooney .... Danny Ocean
Brad Pitt .... Rusty Ryan
Julia Roberts .... Tess Ocean
Andy Garcia .... Terry Benedict
Bernie Mac .... Frank Catton
Matt Damon .... Linus Caldwell

I am glad that Matt is going to be make, and Brad, Geaorge, and (most importantly) Jullia
Here's hoping Don Cheadle is back with a beefed up role.

Craig

Beauregard

Reaction score
I really hope that the whole of the eleven will be back, plus Julia which makes twelve for Oceans twelve.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The superhearos are coming to town. Face it folks, they are rully back.

We had Spiderman and the Hulk but look what's coming soon. Acording to IMDB we are having a remake of Catwomen with Halle Barre (possibly spelt wrong), batman 5, and a remake of Superman. I don't believe it.

But wait, look what I haev found here comes the film release of HHGTTG in 2005!!!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
CraigD said:
Here's hoping Don Cheadle is back with a beefed up role.
Oh definitely! He was my favorite!
And that's interesting about Jurassic Park 4...I fell asleep at the end of 3 so hopefully this one will keep me awake.:smile:

I just got back from seeing Open Range. I went into thinking it was going to be boring but I couldn't have been more wrong. It was soooo much better than I expected. An overall great movie. Romance, drama, action and alot of funny parts too. The theater was pretty full and there was lots of laughter coming from the audience. Robert Duvall was fantastic. And Michael Jeter gave a great performance but it was sad to see him. I waited through the credits to see if there would be any sort of "in memory of" for him and sure enough there was. So my advice, go see it :smile: