New movies coming out...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i just read this, there maybe a sequel to daddy dare care called daddy day camp where it takes place at a camp....they're trying to get eddie murphy to come back...

ryan
didn't that movie bomb?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
THAT'S what it was :wink:

I liked Signs very much. The other two were OK, but signs was good!

of course, it was the only scary movie I've seen....(my parents are overprotective)
I liked "Signs," but I loved "The Sixth Sense." And the funny thing was, I hate scary movies, and the trailers made it look a lot scarier than it really was, so I wasn't interested in seeing it. But someone I was with wanted to see it so I decided to give it a shot. I was very pleasantly surprised. I thought it was a very moving film, and it started my obsession with Haley Joel Osment! :flirt: :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Check this out. Bourne Identity Two!

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0372183

That and Runaway Jury, Cat in the Hat, Thunderbirds the Movie, and Star Wars and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy make the next few years look good film wise.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I saw Freddy VS Jason, nope didn't make me sick, I thought it was good too even though those aren't really my kinda movies, i liked how things were explained, and as for the endding, it was expected, I don't think they could have done the movie without it endding like that. If the movie didn't have that at the end it would have kinda been "pointless".

It is a horror movie, now they still have the opition to make more, but they could just leave it at that. Even still freddy and/or Jason could have allways come back in a new film. They always have. I didn't belive for a second that they would end the film with the characters gone forever. I think for the way people call these cheesy movies they did this film the right way this time.

It had that "Little Shop of Horrors" Planet of the Apes" "Resident Evil" like-endding, how else could it have ended? they will always have the option to make another film, I know there will Resident Evil 2,....but, well, I don't think there's a chance for a Little Shop of Horrors 2 though :wink: :crazy: Well maybe another remake but more of a real monster horror movie, but I don't think it was ment to be, i'm just saying about the very end of the movie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey guys, you can see the Runaway Jury trailer here: http://www.imdb.com/Trailers?0313542

This is one film that I am hopping up and down about, not only is it a film of my FAVORITE John Grisham, it also has Gene Hackman and Rachel Weisz in it, though I don't picture Rachel as Marlie, and Gene has a beard I don't think he looks so good it, this looks like a great film.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Acording to what I read on IMDB, Will Smith has just been saying that Independance Day II (Which started this thread BTW) will not ever become a reality.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Really? Maybe not with him, but there were other characters in the film that could return. Maybe it's not a reality to him. Hope they make one. The first wasn't exactly a classic in my book, just good fun, so that makes it sequel worthy in my opinion. Wouldn't really be trashing the first.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here is what it says:

Movie star Will Smith has rubbished reports of a sequel to hit 1996 movie Independence Day. The Ali actor reveals that talks of a follow-up have fallen through and he now doubts the movie will ever be made. Will says, "I think that will never happen. It's Hollywood so you never know, you can never say never, but I'm pretty sure that will never happen."

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
See, this is where it's unclear to me. Who's talks? The only talks he'd be a party to would involve his participation in the project, but not the project itself. They can go on without him. He sounds rather narcissistic to me. I'm not surprised the studio wouldn't want to spend 20M on an actor who could be replaced by a new up and coming actor for a fraction of the price. The original film was ensamble driven, not Smith driven. However, maybe he does know that they aren’t doing it. To me it sounds like he thinks they can’t do it without him.