New movies coming out...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just saw Bend it Like Beckham and I really enjoyed it. It was funny and entertaining. :smile: And it sure makes me wish I was talented enough to play soccer like that! :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

movielad

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
I just saw Bend it Like Beckham and I really enjoyed it. It was funny and entertaining. :smile: And it sure makes me wish I was talented enough to play soccer like that! :stick_out_tongue: :wink:
I'm sick to death of hearing about David Beckham (even though he's not in it), so hence why I've avoided seeing that film so far despite all the rave reviews.

Regards,

Martyn

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear...

I'm the only one actually celibrating the fact that Gigli has been the biggest bomb of the year...

I'm sorry... J-Lo just makes me....wuhh hu huh huh :eek: (Shudder)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I swear...

I'm the only one actually celibrating the fact that Gigli has been the biggest bomb of the year...

I'm sorry... J-Lo just makes me....wuhh hu huh huh :eek: (Shudder)
Did you know that J-Lo is with Ben Aflick now, so I guess she is getting her punishment for making you shudder. :eek: Sorry, I just don't like Ben.

Drtooth

Reaction score
To add to this, a local radio station (in Boston) is having an "I survived Gigli" contest. The last person in the theater seat during tommorow night's last showing gets an "I survived Gigli" Tshirt!

I am seriously not making this up!

movielad

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
To add to this, a local radio station (in Boston) is having an "I survived Gigli" contest. The last person in the theater seat during tommorow night's last showing gets an "I survived Gigli" Tshirt!

I am seriously not making this up!
Kevin Smith is already said to have altered the flow of his new film, Jersey Girl, so that you-know-who gets killed within the first 15 minutes of the film.... this based on the reactions from Gigli.

Regards,

Martyn

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Did you know that J-Lo is with Ben Aflick now, so I guess she is getting her punishment for making you shudder. :eek: Sorry, I just don't like Ben.
I need to say sorry for that post. I DO like Ben Aflick.I was under the impresiong (told by my Gran) that he played the badie in The First Knight. Stupid me.

CraigD

Reaction score
movielad said:
Kevin Smith is already said to have altered the flow of his new film, Jersey Girl, so that you-know-who gets killed within the first 15 minutes of the film.... this based on the reactions from Gigli.
The Kevin Smith story isn't true. Lopez always died early on in the film. Smith is pretty ****** off about that story in the NY Times. Check out his website for the facts.

Craig

movielad

Reaction score
CraigD said:
The Kevin Smith story isn't true. Lopez always died early on in the film. Smith is pretty ****** off about that story in the NY Times. Check out his website for the facts.
Gah! Haven't been to the viewaskew web site for a while. Should have checked that out first. Thanks for the heads-up.

Regards,

Martyn