New movies coming out...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I do like biographies about people I'm interested in, especially about Peanuts, Muppets, Ghostbusters, and Blues Brothers.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I do like biographies about people I'm interested in, especially about Peanuts, Muppets, Ghostbusters, and Blues Brothers.
I agree. Now, if only they'd make more of those...

Has anyone ever read Adolf Hitler's autobiography? That might be interesting... quite frightening, but interesting. They have it at the library my mom works at. ... that sounds very weird.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I've read some really good biographies. Lincoln, Simon and Garfunkel, stuff like that. I think my brother read "Mein Kampf" once. Pretty freaky.
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Have you ever read the biography about John Belushi called Wired, it's a great book, but the movie STINKS MAJORLY!!

Speaking of movies...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
a little????

Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I've read some really good biographies. Lincoln, Simon and Garfunkel, stuff like that. I think my brother read "Mein Kampf" once. Pretty freaky.
Erin
Wow! that is kinda freaky! it would be weird reading that, you know, and actually seeing what the heck he thought he was doing. I read somewhere how he challenged god or something.. but, anyway... back ON topic.

Secondhand Lions looks like it might be interesting.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Secondhand Lions looks like it might be interesting.
It's at the top of my list of movies I want to see at the theater. I don't think it's here yet, though. Must be coming soon, because they keep showing previews.
Erin

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
It's at the top of my list of movies I want to see at the theater. I don't think it's here yet, though. Must be coming soon, because they keep showing previews.
Erin
It comes out next week here in NY. I don't know whether or not I'll see it then, but I would like to see it.

This winter season doen't seem to hold up to the same types of movies we've seen in past years for movies. I mean, we do have the next Lord of the Rings movie, and there are a few nice family films coming out, but there isn't a whole lot else worth seeing.