New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kato

Reaction score
Looking for MTI Songs Sheet Music

Hi I'm new to the forum this morning.

I'm currently trying to source sheet music for songs from Muppet Treasure Island - can anyone advise me where I might get hold of it - I'm based in the UK. I'm particularly looking for Sailing for Adventure, A Professional Pirate and Shiver Me Timbers.

If ayone can help point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks :insatiable:

aritario

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Aritario and just want to say Hello! everyone. I'm so happy to be here and hope to start soon with my own muppet collection. See ya!
More info about me, hobbies and more: www.aritario.com

lesmuppet

Reaction score
I am new to Muppet Central and I can't wait to get into the thick of things here. I've been a muppet fan since the age of 5 and I will continue to be a muppet fan forever! I was watching Sesame Street Old School this morning and my childhood came back to haunt me. I couldn't get enough!

fourpaws

Reaction score
I'm new to all this type stuff
Do not know my way around .How do I see videos your are talking about

aussiepuppeteer

Reaction score
hey everyone! im from adelaide in SA, Australia and cannot say how thrilled i am to join this group :smile: my ultimate dream is to work one day with the Muppets/Sesame Workshop/Jim Henson Company as a puppeteer. i've started by making my own puppets and writing scripts 4 shows n songs. also want to go to university of south australia after i finish yr 12 next year and do a bachelor of media arts, majoring in performing arts, which im happy to say has a sub-major of World Puppetry! (jumping for joy when i found that out :big_grin:). any useful advice on performing would be much appreciated. wish me luck! cheers 4 your time

Kiki

Reaction score
hey everyone! im from adelaide in SA, Australia and cannot say how thrilled i am to join this group :smile: my ultimate dream is to work one day with the Muppets/Sesame Workshop/Jim Henson Company as a puppeteer. i've started by making my own puppets and writing scripts 4 shows n songs. also want to go to university of south australia after i finish yr 12 next year and do a bachelor of media arts, majoring in performing arts, which im happy to say has a sub-major of World Puppetry! (jumping for joy when i found that out :big_grin:). any useful advice on performing would be much appreciated. wish me luck! cheers 4 your time
Nice to meet you! I'm an Aussie muppet fan myself, and it's great to see someone around my age -I assume- who has such great ambitions. :smile: Enjoy the boards! :3

seradarkness

Reaction score
Not exactly new to this forum but after lurking for six months I felt that it was time to start posting. I was a Muppet fan as a kid and then hit the age where all so called 'kids stuff' was uncool and I didn't watch it. That didn't last long though and after many years of being an avid Disney fan, I re-discovered the Muppets first through the viral video Bohemian Rhapsody and then through all the other viral videos before moving onto the movies and now working my way through the series'. Just disappointed that I didn't catch some of the latest stuff that's now not available first time around.

So, I'm a newbie Muppet fan, a student with a *slight* internet addiction and from Scotland. Hi!

lds1987

Reaction score
Hi my name is Lauren, and I've been watching the muppets as well as many other creations of Jim Henson for as long as I can remember. Right now I'm enjoying sharing the muppets with my little sister Elianna (three) and my son Cayden (two). They both love the muppets, fraggles, sesame street, basically all of the things that Jim Henson created (that's appropriate for their age).
I'm an underpaid (as if we all aren't) pharmacy tech and cash room associate at the neighborhood K-Mart. But I mainly write and draw, sometimes watching the muppets inspires me. I hope by joining to find more muppet fans and more things for the kiddios to enjoy. Peace and Love!