New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Supermoi

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Craig, and obviously since I'm here, I love the Muppets! I'm 33 but my best friend Stella, 21, still went to Sesame Street Live a couple of years ago, and that renewed my love for the Muppets ever since.

I don't care for Sesame Street how it is now, but the classic episodes seen in the Old School DVD's made me lament for my childhood and the Muppets that were seen back then.

I'm grateful for finding this site as it's an invaluable source for fans of any Muppet everywhere; thank you!

PuppetRebel

Reaction score
Hey all! PuppetRebel here. You could say I've been a Muppet fan for most of my life, however it's been just recently that I've really gotten into it. My son is 9 months old and has been watching Sesame Street (he loves Elmo of course) and I really love it. We spent the last 2 days watching practically every Henson film. Now I'm planning on making my own muppet.

jackrb

Reaction score
Hi, I'm the newest here so let's light the lights on the Muppet Central Fourm tonight!

prettyfox

Reaction score
Hello! :smile:
My name is prettyfox.
I am a Japanese girl!
And I'm almost 22 (15th is My birthday)
I love Ernie and Bert! :stick_out_tongue::frown:

charlie bird

Reaction score
Hallo
:coy:
My name is Benjamin Johnston,I am twelve years old and ever since I was four years old I have been perfoming puppets as my hobby,and ministry.I have made many puppets,but my best ones are made with my own patterns.Suprisingly for a twelve year old many people have quoted my puppets to be worth about $500,just to show no matter what age you may be if you work at anything with all of youre heart you can do great things . Thank you for welcomeing me into the muppet centrall fourm.

Miss Becstar

Reaction score
G'day everybody how are we? I was totally stoaked to find this website! Well have fun and hope to talk to you all soon!:smile::coy:

puppetgospel

Reaction score
Howdy everyone.
I am going to be building puppets for Ministry based puppeteering.
Nice to find this place.
John

Marlon

Reaction score
helllloo

Labyrinth was my #1 movie growing up and I was always amazed by the puppetry. I also watched Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and Muppets movies.

I recently bought the second season of Fraggle Rock (it was the only one the store had and it was on sale!) and Im in love all over again! Wembley will always be my favorite, but I've discovered Marlon and Im kind of intrigued by him :wink:

dmoss

Reaction score
Hi, Marlon! Welcome to MC! Have a nice time, and don't be afraid to just jump-in! :smile: