New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Weebler

Reaction score
Hmm... how do I introduce myself... well. here we go...

Hello World!
Haha, I stumbled upon this site a few days ago. Actually, I used to come on here when I was like, 7 or eight, and something made me leave and never come back. What sort of an idiot was I? So actually, Hello again, World!

Well, time to start a new life here. I'm not a big collector or anything, but I have a few DVDs, and a Whatnot that should be coming in the mail today.
:smile: I remember these emotes....

themuffinman

Reaction score
Hello, Im new here I love the muppets, kermit mostly, and i hope to make new friends.

KermieJim

Reaction score
I'm new here. The Muppet Show is my favorite show. I can't wait for the Season 4 DVD! Anyone know when it's coming out?

KermieJim :crazy:

KermieJim

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Linny :smile: I love puppets, they're far more interesting than real people. I thought I'd say helloo! Hope you're all well x
I agree with Linny that puppets rule! I've seen Muppets Take Manhattan over 17 times!

Bye for now,
KermieJim

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
hi everybody am new here and have been a muppet fan since i was five i remember laying on the couch watching muppet babies vhs tapes and not long after i started watching sesame street then when i was 6 1/2 i saw the muppet movie for the first time so when i found this sit i desided to join i also hope i'll make some new friends.