New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the newest members! My, there certainly are a lot of you, which is nice to see! I also notice that there is another wave of international members, which is also nice to see. It's great to see how so many around the world were and are touched by muppets!
Also, it's nice to see so many FR fans and wouldbe FR fans here! Mr. Edwards, an honor to have you with us, and I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief, if still a slightly tentative one, knowing that someone so heavily involved with the future of our beloved Fraggle Rock is taking fan opinions into account.
Yva, I've seen a few of your posts before, and it's great to know there's yet another person, two counting your husband, as nuts about FR as I am! May I also say, I love your user name! Not only is Yva pretty on it's own, but for some reason it seems very befitting of a minstril!
Well, it's very nice to meet you all, and I do look forward to talking to you a lot more around here!
:smile:
:excited:
:wisdom:

Phew, that's the most I've said here in a very long time!

Kate

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Mr. Edwards, an honor to have you with us, and I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief, if still a slightly tentative one, knowing that someone so heavily involved with the future of our beloved Fraggle Rock is taking fan opinions into account.
Especially considering so many Hollywood execs don't do that. XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
Especially considering so many Hollywood execs don't do that. XD
I've never heard of one actually reading forum posts before..at least we can rest easy knowing none of those awful rumors about the plot will be true :embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I've never heard of one actually reading forum posts before..at least we can rest easy knowing none of those awful rumors about the plot will be true :embarrassed:
Agreed. We know now somebody competent will be writing the movie. XD

Ciderman

Reaction score
Hi Martin,
I only joined today and like you i grew up with the muppets being a huge influence! I'm 32 now!lol
I joined as i heard of a new Muppet show being aired...I'm in the U.K and wanna know when!
Anyway, take care mate, nice to meet u here!
Glen

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome Glen. May your days here be filled with fun.

nathan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Nathan and I'm glad to be a part of Muppet Central. I'd just like to know something... Will there be any more Muppet movies? As in The Muppet Show ones.:hungry:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome to MC Nathan. May your days here be enjoyable. As to your question...Yes, more Muppet movies will be made eventually.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Nathan and I'm glad to be a part of Muppet Central. I'd just like to know something... Will there be any more Muppet movies? As in The Muppet Show ones.:hungry:
It seems like it is more likely we will get a new muppet movie before we get a new muppet show, at least a classic style one, since Disney owns them now...
But it is so nice to see a young fan of the Muppet Show:excited:! You will like it here :smile: