New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome all new comers! Enjoy your stay and don't wear out your.....oh wait? You don't have to worry about that. ACT CRAZY! *jumps around like Daffy Duck does in the older cartoons*

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi Martin,
I only joined today and like you i grew up with the muppets being a huge influence! I'm 32 now!lol
I joined as i heard of a new Muppet show being aired...I'm in the U.K and wanna know when!
Anyway, take care mate, nice to meet u here!
Glen
Hi everyone! I'm Nathan and I'm glad to be a part of Muppet Central. I'd just like to know something... Will there be any more Muppet movies? As in The Muppet Show ones.
Hello Muppet Land!
This is my first trip through this forum and I'm tickled by all that I see. I can't wait to become more immersed in the Muppet world. Take care!

Candice
My name is Neale and I am new here.

I have been a Muppet fan for MANY years.

Curerntly, I am a ventriloquist, and I use soft characters. The Muppets were a definite influence in my characters.

I am glad to be here with fellow Muppet folks!
Hello everyone, ^^ My name is Chrissy, and I've been lurking on Muppet Central for sometime, until today when I decided to join. Anyway I hope I can make some friends on here while talking a lot about Muppets and looking up any info and seeing what others say about upcoming movie projects, like Fraggle Rock. ^^;

All of you have a nice day. ^^
at the bottom of the forum list, and i am new and may be mistaken, but when i went to the puppetry section there were no threads. i will look further. but isnt the whole place puppets?
Welcome All :big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Oh, I knew I forgot someone...Welcome to MC, Neale.

Rax

Reaction score
Greetings, fellow fans!

Hello, my name’s Rick. I’m from the Netherlands and I’m a lifelong fan of Henson’s (and the other Muppeteers’s) work.

I’ve visited Muppet Central and its forum several times over the years. It’s so excellent that I used to think it was an official site for long, so thumbs up for the admins.

I’m currently busy producing my own comedy – for fun that is, we’re just amateurs – and since my character needs to play four puppets I thought I’d be wise to register and search for information about building and playing puppets. Never ever played puppets before. :eek:

Gr, Rax

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi all,

Martin from Norway here, great to be part of a hensonite forum at least! I've been a huge Muppet fan since the late seventies when the original Muppet series were broadcast over here (never dubbed, thank god). The show had a tremendous impact on my childhood and imagination, and in the eighties Fraggle Rock rekindled my Muppet addiction. Also a huge fan of the movies The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth, as the Henson sensibility for mature but entertaining production values permeate every project he was ever involved in. Anybody else from Norway in here, by the way?

Martin:big_grin:
wow welcome to the forum martin i am glad to know that you love the muppet show as much as i do . i hope that you have fun here on this great forum .:big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome to all the newest members of the MC i hope that u enjoy it here .:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Land!
This is my first trip through this forum and I'm tickled by all that I see. I can't wait to become more immersed in the Muppet world. Take care!

Candice
Candice , welcome i hope that you enjoy yourself