New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But it is so nice to see a young fan of the Muppet Show
It's nice to see a young fan of The Muppets period, in a world dominated by Tweens & sheer idiocy on the part of TV network executives.

Candice

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Land!
This is my first trip through this forum and I'm tickled by all that I see. I can't wait to become more immersed in the Muppet world. Take care!

Candice

Ventguy

Reaction score
Hello there

My name is Neale and I am new here.

I have been a Muppet fan for MANY years.

Curerntly, I am a ventriloquist, and I use soft characters. The Muppets were a definite influence in my characters.

I am glad to be here with fellow Muppet folks!

nathan

Reaction score
Well, thanks for that nice welcome everyone. I'm looking forward to more Muppet movies. I hope they put more of the Swedish Chef in them though.:hungry:

Shadowkai

Reaction score
Hello everyone, ^^ My name is Chrissy, and I've been lurking on Muppet Central for sometime, until today when I decided to join. Anyway I hope I can make some friends on here while talking a lot about Muppets and looking up any info and seeing what others say about upcoming movie projects, like Fraggle Rock. ^^;

All of you have a nice day. ^^

john mark blair

Reaction score
at the bottom of the forum list, and i am new and may be mistaken, but when i went to the puppetry section there were no threads. i will look further. but isnt the whole place puppets?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome Candice & Chrissy. May your days be filled with Muppety fun, laughter, and magical music....

*sees a sunny day that's sweeping the clouds away, whilst he's on his way to where the air is sweet, wondering how to get to a certain Street*

*knows that it's time to get things started on the most sensational, celebration, Muppetational...Muppet Show

*dances cares away, and chooses to leave worries for another day, whilst opting to let the music play...Down at Fraggle Rock*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to the newest members!
:excited:

Actually John, to answer your question, there are many threads within the Puppetry forum. On the rest of the forum, we talk about muppets for the most part, while there all non-muppet puppet projects and subjects are discussed. Hope this answers your question.

Kate