New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beaker

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Although, I wouldn't consider you a "New" member.
I've only been on MC forums since fall of 1998, that's still new right? :wink:

Lu775

Reaction score
Hence the term, 'reoccuring reintroductions.' :stick_out_tongue:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
Hence the term, 'reoccuring reintroductions.' :stick_out_tongue:
BUT, it's still in the NEW members thread, right right? So, reoccuring reintroductions should be in a separate thread. yea thats it.

Zondra

Reaction score
Yay and other exclamations

I've been a HUGE fan of the Muppets practically since as long as I can remember! Although at a young age, I was either scared of or didn't understand the Muppet Show, but like most kids I loved Sesame Street (but not the monsters!). I even still have all the original Fraggle Rock dolls (Wembley sits on my bed!).

Growing up, I began to learn that the Muppets were not something to be scared of, they were something made to uplift people and instill imagination and good feelings. (I'm so eloquent...¬_¬) I look up to all the cast and crew of anything Muppets as people who took something not well-accepted and turned it into something that practically no one can hate.

I love basically all the movies, the Muppet Show, and, of course, the Jim Henson Hour (which I watched religiously on Nickelodeon.)

Green Ranger

Reaction score
Hey there everybody! My friend showed me MC and this forum and wow is it cool! You all have done a great job! This looks like a great forum and I hope to learn more about the muppets from you guys!

As far as my history with the muppets, I used to watch muppet babies when I was little, and also remember watching Muppets Tonight back when it was on. Choosing a fav character is just too hard so I won't try. I like Kermit of course, and Gonzo, and Fozzy, but that really...but then theres Beaker and...see, just can't do it.

Why Green Ranger? Well, visit http://www.rangerboard.com and look for Taikamiya3 to find out.

So thanks for havin me as a member of the board and take care.

Green Ranger:smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
Welcome, Green Ranger. You'll have fun here.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm a brand new member, so here's my little introduction: I've loved all things Henson for as long as I can remember. I was raised on Sesame Street and the Muppet Show, and I think mom rented Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal enough times to have bought them 3 times over. I had an Ernie doll that I insisted go everywhere with me, and to this day I still love that little orange man! :stick_out_tongue:
By trade I'm a traditional animator/ illustrator. I've been working with Chicago author Barb Bancroft for about 3 years now, and several months ago I did a bit of work out in L.A. on The Simpsons and King of the Hill. I'd love to do something for the Henson Co./ Muppets someday :excited: but so far I haven't made the right connections. My other main interest is pets, both exotic and domestic --cats, dogs, turtles, ducks, peacocks, sugar gliders, seahorses, geckos, octopus etc. (yes, that's right...octopus,...I'm totally serious)
Oh yeah.... I'm kind of new at this whole forum thing...so please forgive any mistakes I make posting and such! :eek:
catch you later

ceecee

Reaction score
I've been here for almost 2 weeks now, but I haven't posted on this thread. I introduced myself somewhere, but not here.

My favorite show ever is Sesame Street. :grouchy: :frown: :stick_out_tongue: I'm 22 years old. When I was little, I pronouced Sesame Street as "cee cee." I don't remember doing that, but my mom tells me I did.

This is a fun place to visit while I'm at work (supposedly working). :crazy: