• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beaker

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Although, I wouldn't consider you a "New" member.
I've only been on MC forums since fall of 1998, that's still new right? :wink:

Lu775

Reaction score
Hence the term, 'reoccuring reintroductions.' :stick_out_tongue:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
Hence the term, 'reoccuring reintroductions.' :stick_out_tongue:
BUT, it's still in the NEW members thread, right right? So, reoccuring reintroductions should be in a separate thread. yea thats it.

Zondra

Reaction score
Yay and other exclamations

I've been a HUGE fan of the Muppets practically since as long as I can remember! Although at a young age, I was either scared of or didn't understand the Muppet Show, but like most kids I loved Sesame Street (but not the monsters!). I even still have all the original Fraggle Rock dolls (Wembley sits on my bed!).

Growing up, I began to learn that the Muppets were not something to be scared of, they were something made to uplift people and instill imagination and good feelings. (I'm so eloquent...¬_¬) I look up to all the cast and crew of anything Muppets as people who took something not well-accepted and turned it into something that practically no one can hate.

I love basically all the movies, the Muppet Show, and, of course, the Jim Henson Hour (which I watched religiously on Nickelodeon.)

Green Ranger

Reaction score
Hey there everybody! My friend showed me MC and this forum and wow is it cool! You all have done a great job! This looks like a great forum and I hope to learn more about the muppets from you guys!

As far as my history with the muppets, I used to watch muppet babies when I was little, and also remember watching Muppets Tonight back when it was on. Choosing a fav character is just too hard so I won't try. I like Kermit of course, and Gonzo, and Fozzy, but that really...but then theres Beaker and...see, just can't do it.

Why Green Ranger? Well, visit http://www.rangerboard.com and look for Taikamiya3 to find out.

So thanks for havin me as a member of the board and take care.

Green Ranger:smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
Welcome, Green Ranger. You'll have fun here.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm a brand new member, so here's my little introduction: I've loved all things Henson for as long as I can remember. I was raised on Sesame Street and the Muppet Show, and I think mom rented Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal enough times to have bought them 3 times over. I had an Ernie doll that I insisted go everywhere with me, and to this day I still love that little orange man! :stick_out_tongue:
By trade I'm a traditional animator/ illustrator. I've been working with Chicago author Barb Bancroft for about 3 years now, and several months ago I did a bit of work out in L.A. on The Simpsons and King of the Hill. I'd love to do something for the Henson Co./ Muppets someday :excited: but so far I haven't made the right connections. My other main interest is pets, both exotic and domestic --cats, dogs, turtles, ducks, peacocks, sugar gliders, seahorses, geckos, octopus etc. (yes, that's right...octopus,...I'm totally serious)
Oh yeah.... I'm kind of new at this whole forum thing...so please forgive any mistakes I make posting and such! :eek:
catch you later

ceecee

Reaction score
I've been here for almost 2 weeks now, but I haven't posted on this thread. I introduced myself somewhere, but not here.

My favorite show ever is Sesame Street. :grouchy: :frown: :stick_out_tongue: I'm 22 years old. When I was little, I pronouced Sesame Street as "cee cee." I don't remember doing that, but my mom tells me I did.

This is a fun place to visit while I'm at work (supposedly working). :crazy: