New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dmx10101

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Hmmm....I'm female...I'm a Muppet fan....AND I'm nearly college aged!
ALL RIGHT!!!!!! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:
And I'm Male...I'm a Muppet fan....AND I'm nearly college aged!

ALL RIGHT TOO!!!!! lol

muppetsforever

Reaction score
muppets in my life

What can i say? If there was a personal escape for everyone, where everything was the way you needed/wanted it to be, It would just be me in a world of muppets. No other humans, no other disapointments in the world. When i graduated high school, we were asked to write down 3 goals we had, which would be anounced as we received our deploma. My goals were...

electrican, photographer for national geographic, and working with the Muppets.

None of these goals have been met as of yet, but ive only been outta high school for a little more than 6 years.

Here's a bit of trivia for anyone reading this. I am a photographer. I have a friend who is a performer (sings and plays fiddle and guitar) I did a photo shoot with him, and if you like to view one of the pics, its on his website at www.ccary.com/ChrisCary.html

His girlfriend and business partner is Jim Hensons' brothers daughter! Talk about a small world. I'm like 4 people away from having my dream come true!

:smile: :attitude:

not sure what else to say, just glad theres a website like this :big_grin:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Hey. I'm new here. Love the Muppets. Thought I was a big Muppet fan, but after coming here I think I'm a bit outclassed!

My favorite Muppets are The Swedish Chef, Rizzo the Rat, and Joe the Armadillo.

My favorite Sesame Street characters are Oscar the Grouch and those Yup Yup Aliens.

On Fraggle Rock I liked Boober and Uncle Traveling Matt and those things at the Trash Heap that said, "The Trash Heap has spoken! Nyyyyeeaaaahhh!"

Muppets were a big part of my childhood, from the Muppet Show to Sesame Street to the Muppet Babies cartoon and beyond. Those probably had a bigger impace on me than what I realize. Great stuff.

Have an armadilly day!

--Klonoa

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Hey. I'm new here. Love the Muppets. Thought I was a big Muppet fan, but after coming here I think I'm a bit outclassed!

My favorite Muppets are The Swedish Chef, Rizzo the Rat, and Joe the Armadillo.

My favorite Sesame Street characters are Oscar the Grouch and those Yup Yup Aliens.

On Fraggle Rock I liked Boober and Uncle Traveling Matt and those things at the Trash Heap that said, "The Trash Heap has spoken! Nyyyyeeaaaahhh!"

Muppets were a big part of my childhood, from the Muppet Show to Sesame Street to the Muppet Babies cartoon and beyond. Those probably had a bigger impace on me than what I realize. Great stuff.

Have an armadilly day!

--Klonoa
Welcome the the MCForum! I'm still pretty new here myself but everyone has been very kind and helpful. So do you do any puppetry ofr are you just a fan of JHC?

Klonoa

Reaction score
Oh I imagine puppetry would be a great fun thing to do, but I don't have the time and resources right now to be doing that. I'm just happy watching the Jim Henson stuff. I like that predictable yet charming Henson style of humor.

--Klonoa

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Oh I imagine puppetry would be a great fun thing to do, but I don't have the time and resources right now to be doing that. I'm just happy watching the Jim Henson stuff. I like that predictable yet charming Henson style of humor.

--Klonoa
If you like the predictable yet charming, check out the food fight in Friends and Family I believe it is. You'll love it!

Beebers

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
If you like the predictable yet charming, check out the food fight in Friends and Family I believe it is. You'll love it!
It's in Fun and Games, which is a good place to be. Also a new game there which should prove very popular, GrrrArghSmashy, where one can go when in foul moods and smash things.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I know I've promised not to reveil anything from my new home in 3003, but you should see teh HUGE influx of Muppet Fans to this board. We have over 200,000 members in this centuary. Cool, huh.

Now, don't get me started on the new Muppet Merchandise in 3003, sufice to say, I was right....

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Hi!
After lurking in this forum for a while, I've decided to join. >_> It seems like a very nice place, heh.

Well, see you around! ^.^