New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Beebers

Reaction score
Welcome. It IS a nice place, have fun.

Hey, Beau, your 3004 avatar is crackling, and giving me a headache. Hurry home so you can change it.

:concern:

Beauregard

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
Hi!

Well, see you round! ^.^
Well, some of us are Round, the rest are neatly trim.

Anyway, welcome.

BTW, How come Phil is still around in 3004? Oops. Wrong forum...I'll reset my computer and see waht's going down in 3004...

Beebers

Reaction score
Beau, I'm arranging to have your avatar blown up, hokay? You won't know when, but it's going to happen. Blown to smithereens.

:attitude: :grouchy: :attitude:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Hmmm....I'm female...I'm a Muppet fan....AND I'm nearly college aged!
ALL RIGHT!!!!!! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:
well isn't that special......

Firecat87

Reaction score
I am a new member and just wanted to say "hi". I have loved the Muppets forever, it seems. At least for as long as I can remember. I'm not really sure what to say here, but here's a little about me. I am 23 years old, living in Pannsylvania. I have a BA in technical theatre (all the backstage stuff) I have just recently- with 5 of my friends- started up a theatre company. We don't do anything near as brilliant as those at Henson, but we do try to expand what we're doing.
I think this is a great site!

:big_grin:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Not too new, but still new enough...........

Well, I guess I've gone about this all wrong................I've been here a while and just now seeing this thread for the first time. OOPS! :embarrassed:

I've loved the Muppets since I can remember.....................which isn't too long since I'm a bit......oh, what's the word...............BLOND! LOL! Serioulsy, I've been a fan since I was about 2, it's been one of the ways my Dad and I bonded. One of the first stuffed animals I can remember (and still have!) is a Kermit. He's not a puppet and I don't want to call him a doll, but that's the best description I can give.

As you can tell, I'm not a very serious person, and I like it that way. You have to face life with humor..........remember, nobody gets out alive!

It's just me and hubby and our 2 dogs, they are our kids. Alex, our Dachshund is 9 (soon to be 10 :eek: ) and Skooter, my Westie (mix) is about 6. If you want to know more about us or them....or anything then you can just ask, I'm an open book, OR you can go see our website. Hubby started it after I started hiking a while back. www.deckeradventures.com

I've tried to keep this short and sweet, or else I'd have 6 pages on here telling everyone everything there is to know about me, my life, work and the lives of everyone I know.........and :rolleyes: I know how you'd love to hear all of that. LOL! I love meeting new people so feel free to talk to me anytime!

P.S. I get ahead of myself typing, and I don't spell well at all so if you find something wrong...............tell me, don't, whatever you feel is right.

beaker

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Cory, just turned 26...Ive been a super duper diehard Muppety affaciando(even my toothbrush is muppety!) since I was like 2. I am a cartoonist/comic illustrator and writer in the bay area of ca, heckbent on getting my foot in the door of a major animation house. Oh yes, and I love all out zany wackyness!

I feel it neccesary to post reoccuring reintroductions.