New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I return from the void

Is this the wrong place to post?? I haven't been here in ages and figured I'd introduce myself again. :smile:

I'm Sunny! I love everything Henson, I am autistic and it's my 'special interest', or something I focus on a lot in the extreme! I started as just a Sesame Street fan, but it quickly went to everything Henson, and now even just everything puppet. I got a volunteer position at a local zoo, in the puppet theatre. I have six puppets that are their own characters, as well as a Prairie Dawn look a like puppet. I also make a point to research anything Henson (and infodump, and tell everything I know at once. One friend calls me the Sesame Street Encyclopedia ), and collect things too.

My favorite characters are :mad::wisdom::embarrassed: and Snuffleupagus. :jim: is my ultimate hero!

I love :wisdom: so much that I even call my best friend Bird, though I cant get her to call me Snuffy...

I am also on Deviantart as FluffySnuffy and Tumblr as queenmuppet!!! :big_grin:
Welcome back! I missed you so much!

Akello Stone

Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to share a web series I created and recently launched that may be of interest to the muppet central community. Its Called "WTFK Radio" (wtfkradio.weebly.com) and its about a puppet operated, talk radio station - the series is intended for adults. Hope you check it out!

123Sunny

Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to share a web series I created and recently launched that may be of interest to the muppet central community. Its Called "WTFK Radio" (wtfkradio.weebly.com) and its about a puppet operated, talk radio station - the series is intended for adults. Hope you check it out!
Subscribed!! I dig it so far! Is the orange guy, Sig, from Puppet Hut by any chance?? :big_grin: