• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Smörebröd

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'd like to introduce myself for my very first time in a "fun community".
My name is Jenny and I'm located in Berlin, Germany. So I do apologize if there will be some spelling mistakes. :smile:
I like all the stuff made by Jim Henson very much, especially muppets, sesame street and fraggle rock. I'm not a hardcore muppets collector at all, but I love to collect curious and rare items.
A few years ago I discovered this web site and from time to time I enjoy to read in the forum or in the collector's guides.
I would be happy to get in touch with some forum users for trading or discussing.
Hope to see you in the forum!
Jenny

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'd like to introduce myself for my very first time in a "fun community".
My name is Jenny and I'm located in Berlin, Germany. So I do apologize if there will be some spelling mistakes. :smile:
I like all the stuff made by Jim Henson very much, especially muppets, sesame street and fraggle rock. I'm not a hardcore muppets collector at all, but I love to collect curious and rare items.
A few years ago I discovered this web site and from time to time I enjoy to read in the forum or in the collector's guides.
I would be happy to get in touch with some forum users for trading or discussing.
Hope to see you in the forum!
Jenny
Hi Jenny. Welcome to the forum. :big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name's Anna.

I'm not exactly new as I joined the forums some time ago, however I've recently had more time so hope to be around a bit more :smile: Nice to be back and to see so many new faces around the forums!
Welcome back.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name's Anna.

I'm not exactly new as I joined the forums some time ago, however I've recently had more time so hope to be around a bit more :smile: Nice to be back and to see so many new faces around the forums!
I'm glad your back! Remember my col slaw thread?