New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppet ink

Reaction score
Hi I've just found this site yesterday. I been a muppets fan since I was a kid I'm now 45 and still love watching them they give me a good laugh. Muppet show is my favourite followed by the movies and the labyrinth and fraggle Rock ( I watch this with my son when he was young).
I love them so much I am getting a full back tattoo of the muppet show characters. Some my favourite ones are the Swedish chef, Animal , sweetums, fozzie bear and gonzo.

123Sunny

Reaction score
I return from the void

Is this the wrong place to post?? I haven't been here in ages and figured I'd introduce myself again. :smile:

I'm Sunny! I love everything Henson, I am autistic and it's my 'special interest', or something I focus on a lot in the extreme! I started as just a Sesame Street fan, but it quickly went to everything Henson, and now even just everything puppet. I got a volunteer position at a local zoo, in the puppet theatre. I have six puppets that are their own characters, as well as a Prairie Dawn look a like puppet. I also make a point to research anything Henson (and infodump, and tell everything I know at once. One friend calls me the Sesame Street Encyclopedia ), and collect things too.

My favorite characters are :mad::wisdom::embarrassed: and Snuffleupagus. :jim: is my ultimate hero!

I love :wisdom: so much that I even call my best friend Bird, though I cant get her to call me Snuffy...

I am also on Deviantart as FluffySnuffy and Tumblr as queenmuppet!!! :big_grin: