New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

EML74

Reaction score
Welcome fellow Ernie lover! I have been a long time fan of Ernie, and he use to be his imaginary friend when I was a kid. To this day if I could hang out with one Muppet from Sesame Street it would be a close tie between Ernie and Oscar.
Welcome to the forum.
THANKS for the nice welcome! I'd like to tell you my obsession with Ernie ended long ago, but nope! :smile:

Perricone17

Reaction score
Hello to all fellow Muppet fans! I'm from London, U.K., but have Italian heritage - I have been a Muppet fan for as long as I can remember now! Being 19, my generation didn't really receive any Muppet movie releases, which I've always thought a shame. However, the family are Disney fanatics and so when I first saw the Muppets in Muppet*Vision 3-D in Disney World in 1999 I fell in love with them, making it a mission to find out as much about them as I could!

My favourite movie would almost certainly have to be - call me clichéd or boring - the very first one, The Muppet Movie. It was just such a feel-good film, more so than any other, whilst still combining the comedic aspects that have made them so famous. I like that The Muppets (2011) paid tribute to this plot of getting the gang together, and it paid off as it clearly rekindled a lot of people's affection for the Muppets.

I've been an appreciator of music all my life, so as you can imagine the songs that grace the films and shows are of immense significance to me - my personal favourite would be a close tie between "Movin' Right Along" (The Muppet Movie) - mainly because it's just so darn catchy! - or "Couldn't We Ride" (The Great Muppet Caper) since it's such a beautifully-written song fit for any romantic movie scene. "Cabin Fever" (Muppet Treasure Island) and "Life's a Happy Song" (The Muppets) are great because of their funny elements - ah this list could just go on! I've always been interested to know what other fans think is their favourite song in the Muppets franchise?

Anyway many kind regards to all and I look forward to offering my input to this great site!!

P17

Grimstock

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Call me Grimstock. Nice to meet you all.

I've always loved the Muppets; some of my very earliest memories involve Sesame Street and the Muppet movies. Sadly, I've been out of the loop for a few years. Making up for lost time, as well as making some new friends (hopefully meeting some old ones, too), should be fun! :stick_out_tongue:

fictionfiend

Reaction score
Just thought I'd stop by and say Howdy!
I've been a Muppet fan since the original Muppet Show. I started working with puppets at the age of 12, took a long break, then began working for Kathy Burks Theater of Puppetry Arts (shameless plug: www.kathyburkspuppets.com) about 10 years ago.
I stumbled across this forum while looking for ideas for an upcoming project. I hope you won't mind me poking around and asking questions! :halo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello to the three new members that have recently joined the fun! I hope all three of you will enjoy,and join in on the crazy fun.

Bridget

Reaction score
Hello All!
I've been a big Muppet fan as well as a Sesame Street fan since childhood but I recently experienced a personal Muppet renaissance when my son started watching Sesame Street. I've been making some of my own puppets as well as collecting some of the older puppets from Fisher price etc and finally decided to join so I could contribute to a thread or two.​

Welcome VonCount! Make yourself at home!​

Hey Gang,

I've always been a huge Muppet fan. Muppet Show especially. More recently I've been working on my own puppets and trying to film bits and sketches. Hope to get some ideas and feedback from you guys. Excited to start posting.
Hi there! Welcome to the Forums Derek Bakal! I'm KissesToKermie but you can call me Bridget! I fhope you enjoy yourself here where weird is the norm! :smile:

Howdy everyone!

I'm Aeb. My very first movie was Muppet Christmas Carol. And much to my brothers' dismay, we watch it every year! I grew up watching Sesame Street, and now that I have kids to take care of, I have an excuse to watch it again!
My dream is to puppeteer for a living. Right now, I just puppeteer for the kids at church. (And at our church, kids are anyone from age 0-80. Once you're 80, you're a young adult!)
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here.

~Aeb
Welcome Abe! Its great to have you! :smile: