New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

GKFraggle

Reaction score
Been a huge fan of all things Muppets since I was born. I fondly remember waking up every morning, mom in the kitchen making breakfast, dad on the couch next to me, with HBO on waiting for the brain teaser to be over so the best show in the world would start. Fraggle rock. I enjoy watching everything I can get about it. I also loved Labyrinth and find the dark crystal a wonderful and inspiring movie with deep meanings and lessons.

I've traveled across 6 states to see the traveling exhibit for jim henson a few years ago and found it was worth every mile I drove. :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Been a huge fan of all things Muppets since I was born. I fondly remember waking up every morning, mom in the kitchen making breakfast, dad on the couch next to me, with HBO on waiting for the brain teaser to be over so the best show in the world would start. Fraggle rock. I enjoy watching everything I can get about it. I also loved Labyrinth and find the dark crystal a wonderful and inspiring movie with deep meanings and lessons.

I've traveled across 6 states to see the traveling exhibit for jim henson a few years ago and found it was worth every mile I drove. :smile:
Great to see you, GKFraggle. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Henson exhibit.
I hope you have a lovely time at the Muppet Central Forum as much as us! :smile:

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Stephanie. I've been checking out this site for years now, and I've always wondered what it's like to post something interesting or reply to one of my favorite topics. Well, I'm also into the music from my favorite TV shows and movies such as Sesame Street, The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock. So I'm really happen to be a part of this site, and can't wait to check everything out! :flirt:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Stephanie. I've been checking out this site for years now, and I've always wondered what it's like to post something interesting or reply to one of my favorite topics. Well, I'm also into the music from my favorite TV shows and movies such as Sesame Street, The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock. So I'm really happen to be a part of this site, and can't wait to check everything out! :flirt:
Nice to meet you, Stephanie.
I hope you have a lot of fun seeing all the threads you wanted to see. :smile:

RainbowSunshine

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hi I'm RainbowSunshine! I'm 27 and I love the Muppets too! I hope I can get to know you and everyone here better!:smile::flirt::smile:

I've always loved the Muppets but my favorite Muppet has got to be Kermit. I watch Classic Sesame Street on Youtube that usually involve Kermit. I love the Muppets! And I think that the Muppets are something you should never grow out of. There my heart and soul and I'll love them forever!:smile::smile::smile:GO KERMIT!