New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No problem I want this site to grow, and the only way we can do that is by treating our new members like dirt......I mean no treating our new members as nicely as we can!

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
No problem I want this site to grow, and the only way we can do that is by treating our new members like dirt......I mean no treating our new members as nicely as we can!
No offense, Dwayne, doesn't that sound kind of mean? I mean, I came here to make friends on this page as well, and I don't wanna treat them like dirt.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No offense, Dwayne, doesn't that sound kind of mean? I mean, I came here to make friends on this page as well, and I don't wanna treat them like dirt.

I know, and I was kidding, we only treat members who have been here for at least 10 years like dirt, and even then we don't do that! LOL

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ya I love this place and everyone here, even the ones I don't know......I can say that for the most part everyone here gets along great. Now there are sometimes some of us get into arguments, but for the most part we come out of them still friends.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Ya I love this place and everyone here, even the ones I don't know......I can say that for the most part everyone here gets along great. Now there are sometimes some of us get into arguments, but for the most part we come out of them still friends.
Yeah. Ain't that the truth.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh, there's no fire in the fireplace
There's no carpet on the floor
Don't try to order dinner
There's no kitchen anymore
But if the road's been kinda bumpy
And you need to rest a spell
Well, welcome home to Happiness Hotel