New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi I'm RainbowSunshine! I'm 27 and I love the Muppets too! I hope I can get to know you and everyone here better!:smile::flirt::smile:

I've always loved the Muppets but my favorite Muppet has got to be Kermit. I watch Classic Sesame Street on Youtube that usually involve Kermit. I love the Muppets! And I think that the Muppets are something you should never grow out of. There my heart and soul and I'll love them forever!:smile::smile::smile:GO KERMIT!
Nice to meet you, RainbowSunshine. I hope you enjoy the Muppet Central Forum a lot. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central young Ladies! kick your shoes off and have a great time!

If you have any questions about the forum, or anything just let me know, ether on here on in a private message and I'll help all I can!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
~Hi, I'm SaxyLady97 and I'm new :smile: I've always just been a visitor for years but I finally decided to join the Muppet Central community! I'm real excited and can't wait to meet fellow Muppet fans~
Welcome, SaxyLady97!
I hope you have fun at the Muppet Central Forum! :smile:

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
~Hi, I'm SaxyLady97 and I'm new :smile: I've always just been a visitor for years but I finally decided to join the Muppet Central community! I'm real excited and can't wait to meet fellow Muppet fans~
Hi! I've been a visitor for years myself, and I happy to welcome you to the Muppet Central family. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Welcome To Muppet Central! I'm Dwayne and I'll be taking your orders today! May I suggest our fired green eggs and ham!......

Welcome all new members to MC have fun!