New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not at all a new member, but last night I decided to come back here again and really try to get involved this time! Unlike the past few years where I would come back, make a post, and leave. Problem was, I'd effectively been away for so very long, (I feel like the last time I was a regular member was 2013), that I didn't know what things were like here anymore! So I figured the best way to get a feel for this place again and really feel like I was getting settled was to read the latest posts in this thread! Welcome to all the newest members!

Muppets02

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been having some technical issues lately, and had to delete my posts. I am ready to come back and continue on this forum, now that those issues were resolved.

mimifox

Reaction score
hello, my name is mimi! i was a fan of the muppets and henson's films labyrinth & dark crystal as a kid and have recently been swallowed up into the world of all things puppetry. it began from really looking back on what films the henson company and the creature shop had worked on and being surprised at how many films on that long list of credits i absolutely adored already. i think the artform of puppetry is so beautiful and sadly lacking in a lot of the industry nowadays.

i had seen the muppets movies as a kid and my favorite of the gamg was always kermit, but as ive been watching the muppet show from season one (i had actually never seen an episode before until recently!) a certain ol' brown ears stole my heart.

i love rowlf so much and think all of his skits and shorts are hillarious and so well written/performed. hes chill yet still outgoing attitude and loyalty is so cute and i love his singing voice. hes also a very talented poet and speaker as well. my favorite skit on the show is the veterinarian's hospital, it makes me burst out laughing. i love every muppet though! and as i work my way through the show (im on episode 20 of the first season) i fall in love more and more with the world, characters, and humour.

i join here today as a way to connect with more muppet fans, rowlf lovers, puppet enthusiasts, and the jim henson obsessed. if anyone wants to say hello please dont hesitate! also any tips for finding merchandise? it seems like in recent years that under disney there is so little!

that's all! happy to be here :sympathy:

MuppetAmbasador

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hi I am muppet ambassador

Radster123

Reaction score
Greetings, I grew up on Sesame Street & the Muppets (most due to my younger brother being a Jim Henson fan as well as a collector of almost anything Muppets/Sesame Street-related).
Not to mention Sesame Street was the 1st program I saw when I was a toddler.

One of my goals is to compile a list of the people/directors/filmmakers/"outside studios" whom Sesame Street (via Sesame Workshop) have commissioned "non-muppet" film inserts from. (Because I believe they all should be given credit for their work as well, not just those who worked on the "Street Segments/Muppet Character segments".)

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
That’s a noble mission you have there. I hope you can achieve it, and welcome to the forums!

Radster123

Reaction score
That’s a noble mission you have there. I hope you can achieve it, and welcome to the forums!
Thank you.
I hope so too, that is if I can find anybody either on here or somewhere else who knows a guy/gal who knows a person who worked on the film inserts for Sesame Street (and maybe provide some “Behind the Scenes” info and “Fun Facts” from during the productions of them)

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
Greetings, I grew up on Sesame Street & the Muppets (most due to my younger brother being a Jim Henson fan as well as a collector of almost anything Muppets/Sesame Street-related).
Not to mention Sesame Street was the 1st program I saw when I was a toddler.

One of my goals is to compile a list of the people/directors/filmmakers/"outside studios" whom Sesame Street (via Sesame Workshop) have commissioned "non-muppet" film inserts from. (Because I believe they all should be given credit for their work as well, not just those who worked on the "Street Segments/Muppet Character segments".)
welcome! and by the way love the pfp!