New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
Howdy doo, you can call me Skippie, I'm 17 years old and got into the Muppets just this year, but it's changed my life for the better by loads!
I have a special love for the muppet comics, my favorite comic artist is Amy Mebberson, and I made my first puppet a few weeks ago :smile:
I've been getting into making comics, and have been meaning to make my own fan muppet comic, will def be posting about that here
thank you for your time! :embarrassed:)

Reaction score
hello!! my name’s hannah!! i’m halfway through my junior year of college w/a major in elementary education!! i’ve been a huge muppet fanatic since I was a little girl!!! i use she/they pronouns and i am bisexual!! my current fixation is on the og muppet babies!! i’ve seen every episode prolly abt 5,0000 times lol! i’m so happy that there’s such a dedicated community to the muppets that I love!! can’t wait to get to know each of you!! ya’ll seem super chill ~<33
~misshannahmarie

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
hello!! my name’s hannah!! i’m halfway through my junior year of college w/a major in elementary education!! i’ve been a huge muppet fanatic since I was a little girl!!! i use she/they pronouns and i am bisexual!! my current fixation is on the og muppet babies!! i’ve seen every episode prolly abt 5,0000 times lol! i’m so happy that there’s such a dedicated community to the muppets that I love!! can’t wait to get to know each of you!! ya’ll seem super chill ~<33
~misshannahmarie
welcome misshannahmarie! glad to see someone younger here since some people don't understand slang *cough cough* therealfraggle

SP Collector

Reaction score
Hello all! Feel free to shorten my name to SPC.

I grew up in the early 2000s loving everything Sesame Street, delved into The Muppets as a teenager, and now as an adult I have an appreciation for all of it in a different way! I'm fascinated by the art of puppetry (learning how to build them myself), and enjoy all things "behind-the-scenes". I enjoyed the Sesame Place park as a young boy and now I am a collector of SP memorabilia, and an unofficial archivist of the 80s-00s years of the park (mostly 2000s).

I discovered this site long ago in passing, but recently dove in deeper to find information on Sesame Place of course. I'm only vaguely in-touch with modern Sesame and Disney Muppets just as a result of being in these communities, but I have a deep appreciation for the old stuff. A couple years ago I got to speak with Steve Whitmire and Kevin Clash, and that fueled my passion for puppetry and Muppets to no end! I look forward to the forums :insatiable: !