New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Lukeroxs

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm Luke and I have loved the Muppets ever since I was 5 years old. I am 13 right now turning 14 next summer!!! These awesome Muppets make me laugh, cry and sing to their songs. My most favorite Muppet movie is the Great Muppet Capper! I know not that many people enjoy this movie but this was the first one I saw so dont hate :smile: I have been wanting to see the new Muppet movie ever since I saw the trailer. My first response was " Mom we are going to the movie theater."

During the Thanksgiving break I got to expeirience the magic of Disney World. I saw Muppet Vision and bought as much muppet stuff as I could ( especially the stuffed animals)!!! My favorite Muppet is Animal, every time I see him I blurt out " WOMEN, WOMEN"

:smile::embarrassed::concern::mad::wink::sympathy::shifty::rolleyes::confused::eek::big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:Yeah:hungry::attitude::fishy::sleep::boo::cluck:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Welcome thlog and Lukeroxs (or George and Luke) Hope you guys have a lot of fun here.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Welcome in thlog and Lukeroxs!

Luke, TGMC is my fave too. It's the best "old Hollywood musical" the Muppets have done. You get points if you know all the songs...but I'll really be impressed if you know Piggy's tap dance!

Have fun here, and remember not to leave your valuables laying anywhere that Lunch Counter Monster might notice them...
-----------------

CrisisCoreKid

Reaction score
Hey there! Thought I'd come say hi! Unfortunately, I only really became interested in the Muppets from the new movie. (Although I remember watching it when I was really young.) I went to it with a friend just for fun, and I came out amazed. I proceeded to buy Season 1 and 2 of the Muppet Show, as well as "The Muppets Take Manhattan" and "Muppets From Space" on Blu-Ray. x) I also hope to collect some of the Palisades figures eventually, but it'll be a bit tough since the only ones I can find online are insanely priced. =P
My favourite Muppets are Beaker, the Swedish Chef, and Lew Zealand. My favourite movie was actually the new one. (Although "A Muppet Christmas Carol" is up there.) I think that's all there is to say, so I look forward to seeing you all around the forum!:smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey, better late than never ^_^ Welcome to the forum. I'm the resident Floyd freak here. Feel free to call me Sarge.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------
Welcome in, CCK! Nice to see people jumping in no matter what their age. Just please, whatever you do, do NOT press that button. Yes, that big purple one over there, the one that says DO NOT PRESS in Cyrillic. Trust me. *wince* I tried it once.

-------------------

Manegirl79

Reaction score
Um... hi! I just signed up tonight, after posting TWICE of me saying "hi", without seeing the big thread that said "Introduce yourself New Members!" here! Gosh, I miss the obvious, dont I? I like to play video games, like Mario (here's hoping that new Paper Mario is good), Zelda (is Skyward Sword any good?), Pokemon (lovin' B/W!), Okami (Darn it Digging Minigames! Y U SO HARD ON ME?!), and Fire Emblem (only played Shadow Dragon so far. Going for a "No Deaths" run. It is HARD!). I like watching obscure TV shows like The Critic (It Stinks! Not really.) and movies (The Brave Little Toaster films, Herbie The Love Bug films), and want to become a Game Designer someday. I also want to play an obscure video game series called Mother someday. You might know one of the games already: ever heard of a game called Earthbound? an RPG that came out in 1995, that wasn't very popular in the US?

My Muppet Knowledge is limited (aside from what a friend of mine has told me, whom I consider a Muppet Expert), but I want to learn more. I've only seen The Muppet movie, part of The Great Muppet Caper, and The Muppets.

I know right off the bat, that I have atleast one friend on here already. So, I'm not completely alone. Caitlyn Childress? Animatedc9000? Do you read me?

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Hi, there! I'm new (But that's obivous as I'm posting here right?)
I am a big Muppet fan, I own the first three seasons of "The Muppet Show." on DVD, I have The Muppet Movie, Great Muppet Caper on VHS on DVD I have Muppets wizard of oz, Muppet Treasure Island and The Muppets take manhattan. I loved the new movie , I thought it was pretty good! I got some of the inside-jokes to the original Muppets (I research them in my spare time.)