New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ozymandias

Reaction score
First off, I'm diggin the Ed avatar oz! Cowboy bepop is one of my favorites! Otherwise I like a ton of different stuff, from actiony to girly. I liked a lot of stuff that played on Adult Swim as well. As for video games I like rpgs and first person shooters.

I've been drawing some muppets, so maybe I'll post some stuff up tomorrow when I get off work.
Anime-wise, I'm the same way. I grew up loving Sailor Moon, Medabots and Beyblade, and nowadays I like the Studio Ghibli movies, any of Satoshi Kon's stuff, Cowboy Bebop (LOVE RADICAL EDWARD! :big_grin:), Samurai Champloo, NGE and Puella Magi Madoka Magica (or what I've seen of those two series), and Axis Powers Hetalia. Basically, it's a huge mixed bag for me. XD I'm more fond of action-explorer type video games myself. (Metroid and Mario FTW!)

I look forward to seeing some of your work!

Friskies

Reaction score
I liked Pokemon as a Kid and Dragonball Z, now I just play the games (well, of pokemon. I got tired of DBZ). Now I like Samurai champloo, flcl, basilisk, cowboy bepop, anything studio ghibli, and my favorite anime has got to be princess tutu <3 I know I've seen more that I like, but it's been a long time since I've watched any anime's. I've been marathoning Batman the animated series and x-men the animated series as well as other tv shows.

I love mario games! Actually I'm really excited cause I just got Legend of zelda: skyward sword for christmas, so I need to hook my wii up. But I've been playing Skyrim and Arkham City as well as Red Dead Redemption anddd I'm almost always in the mood for left 4 dead or Halo. Haha

Hi Lola! I'm New too so we're new buddies!!! Also a coincidence that I'm building my own puppet too! I hope yours is going great! I'm excited to see how yours turns out! I bet it will be great!!

KarinTeeth

Reaction score
My name is actually Alex and I found this site after someone on dA asked me to read her fanfic(or... I asked her? i don't remember---been at least a year...). I tried signing up before but the site didn't allow AOL accounts.

Anyway, my favorite Muppet is Dr. Teeth. I've been watching the Muppets since I was real little. In fact, I vaguely remember my first Muppet movie(Muppets From Space)!

Puckrox

Reaction score
My name is actually Alex and I found this site after someone on dA asked me to read her fanfic(or... I asked her? i don't remember---been at least a year...). I tried signing up before but the site didn't allow AOL accounts.

Anyway, my favorite Muppet is Dr. Teeth. I've been watching the Muppets since I was real little. In fact, I vaguely remember my first Muppet movie(Muppets From Space)!
Welcome!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Welcome in KarinTeeth! I'll have to go check out your DA page. Always in the mood for new art!

Groundrules:
1. do not feed the drummer.
2. do not tease the drummer.
3. do not mention the word "drum" around the drummer.
4. if you break any of these...run.
5. we won't stop him. :halo:

Enjoy!
-----------------------

KarinTeeth

Reaction score
Thanks! And just as a warning (though late, I know) a majority of it is DKC. And I will keep those rules in mind. :smile:

kyunkyua

Reaction score
I'm Emma, and I literally just got into all this. I'm not really sure how to handle it, so yeah, I'm gonna be doing a lot of stumbling around and being awkward. Apologies in advance.
I live in Germany for parent-related reasons. We're supposed to be moving back in the summer, but I still feel like I'll be missing out on a lot while I'm gone. :frown:My other major fandoms are Pretty Cure and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, with about 50 different minor ones in between. I am very much an artist, but I'm not used to showing my work in public. I'll try...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------
Welcome in Emma! We don't bite. Okay...most of us don't. :halo:

Just remember not to play three-card monty with the rats, don't dance better than the chickens (when they're watching, anyway), and don't eat anything out of the Chef's fridge, and you'll be fine. Oh, and -- we like cookies. Cookies are the universal barter. :smile: Enjoy your stay, and tip the bellhops even if they can't lift your suitcase...
-------------------------

thlog

Reaction score
Hi i am George and found this website while surfing the web for interesting muppet things for my website.

and instead of just reading i thought maybe i can add some things to this forum.