New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Nick22

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I'm super excited that I finally joined the Muppet Forum. By the way I'm Xochitl, almost 30 and from San Diego and I've been a Muppet fan since I was in the womb. :smile: I'm so glad that I can chat with some of you other muppet fans because my husband and friends really don't understand my fascination with Jim Henson, who I think was absolutly genius, and the muppets. I guess it's because they weren't exposed and didn't grow up with them as my family and I did. By the way these smiles on the right are the cutest little things! Take Care! :mad:
hi xochitl! cool name! lol. welcome:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I'm super excited that I finally joined the Muppet Forum. By the way I'm Xochitl, almost 30 and from San Diego and I've been a Muppet fan since I was in the womb. I'm so glad that I can chat with some of you other muppet fans because my husband and friends really don't understand my fascination with Jim Henson, who I think was absolutly genius, and the muppets. I guess it's because they weren't exposed and didn't grow up with them as my family and I did. By the way these smiles on the right are the cutest little things! Take Care!
im new here,i don't have much to say

every one have fun here
Welcome! :excited:

Ignorance

Reaction score
im new here,i don't have much to say

every one have fun here:smile:
Well welcome, I hope you like the site. :halo:

And also welcome to all the members who joined between my join date and now, sorry for being such a little meanie and not welcoming you properly. :grouchy:

xochval15

Reaction score
Just another friendly hello to all the new-comers like myself. :halo: Don't you just love these little faces! :flirt:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Hi ho, I've been reading for a while, too, & happily absorbing the collective knowledge of everyone who posts. Yesterday, at coffee with the gang, one who has kids prefaced a discussion of politics with "This morning, as I turned on Sesame Street, I saw that the poll numbers were..." I patiently waited through a half hour discussion of political predictions ("not even standing on one leg could make that interesting"), before changing the subject by noting that the Telly the Tiebreaker episode was going to re-air on election day. But they went right back to politics & I went back to my imagination. Then, this afternoon, I saw a news article titled "Paper towels solve NC soggy ballot crisis," and I immediately thought--where is Lew when you need him? So I decided it's about time I joined the forum. so hello everybodeeee!