New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Oh, my! I don't know how far to go back, I've been gone for awhile, but welcome to all! I would prefer to acknowledge personally, though. :smile:

KaityDid

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome guys. :smile:

i seriously cannot get enough of these smilies. :big_grin:

dutch puppet

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

I'm Dutch Puppet, a mother of three young girls and as the name already explains I'm from Holland, and just starting with puppet making. I really enjoy making these interactive puppets. My three daughters are also very enthusiastic and they now only want to talk with the puppet instead of me! The schoolteachers are also mad about the puppets, so they are coming to make one for themselves in a workshop within a few months.

Hope you like the first one! It looks a bit like a black jazz artist, but my girls named him grandpa Jan. Because he's grey haired.

Within a short time there will be more! Can't wait to start with the next one. If there is anyone who can give tips or patterns... I'm thankfull...

BTW are there more people from Holland on this forum?:excited:

Pork

Reaction score
Hi Dutch puppet :smile: Really gald to have you on the forum. Be sure to check out the puppetry threads for heaps of great tips for puppet making. I find them very helpful.

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

I'm Dutch Puppet, a mother of three young girls and as the name already explains I'm from Holland, and just starting with puppet making. I really enjoy making these interactive puppets. My three daughters are also very enthusiastic and they now only want to talk with the puppet instead of me! The schoolteachers are also mad about the puppets, so they are coming to make one for themselves in a workshop within a few months.

Hope you like the first one! It looks a bit like a black jazz artist, but my girls named him grandpa Jan. Because he's grey haired.

Within a short time there will be more! Can't wait to start with the next one. If there is anyone who can give tips or patterns... I'm thankfull...

BTW are there more people from Holland on this forum?:excited:

Holland is so lovely! Welcome! :smile: Good luck with your craft!

Rentaweirdo514

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is JP. I am not new to Muppet Centeral but I am new to the forum. I have loved the Muppetsever since I was a kid. I live right down the street from the Jim Henson Company which is located on La Brea Ave in Los Angeles. I drive by it all the time. I would give anything for a tour of it.

Everytime I go to Disneyland I have to go to the Muppets 3-D. I also got to see Kermit the Frog :smile:last year. I went to the tapping of America's got Talent when Steve Whitmire and Kermit were performing with Terry Fator. It was a dream come true. I am also in the process of designing a tattoo with Jim Henson and all the muppets that he voiced. I am looking forward to posting more on the forum.

Nick22

Reaction score
Hi! Im Nick. Im a new member to this site so i kinda just wanted to say hi.........so hi! :smile: i am a huge fan of the muppets. i like doing research so i did some on the muppets and came across this site. i feel a little out of place on this site (being only 11 years old) cause everyone else on this site is at least 30 (for what ive seen so far) and ik it is also a bit weird to like the muppets and being 11 since the muppets have been around way longer than me. but w/e.

----
Nick:smile: