New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MrsPepper

Reaction score
MrsWembly said:
A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!!
LISA (MRS WEMBLY) JOINED THE MUPPET FORUM!

Hi everyone! I've been reading some posts and you guys are my kind of people!
Hi MrsWembley! You and I could take our muppet husbands, run off, and have a double wedding. Muahaha!! :eek:

BradFraggle

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Brad. Im a huge fan of the Muppets and the work of Jim Henson. I'm addicted to editing Muppet Wiki and am a constant contributor (if you haven't seen Muppet Wiki, you should, it is amazing!) I collect DVDs and CDs (both Muppet and Non-Muppet) and my collection currently includes over 2,000 discs. I'm a 23 year old Ohio native (born and raised), I moved to Maryland for a while, but now I'm back in Ohio (and not planning on leaving anytime soon). I have a MySpace account (see my signature) where I have a blog that I use to share my thoughts on the Muppet and Jim Henson (and in the rare chance I'm thinking about something else, that too). Feel free to add me as a firend if your a MySpacer or just surf over to read my Muppet blogging from time to time if you like. I'm always up for getting to know more fans. And I can't wait to get to know some of the Muppet fanatics here.

So in short...hi.

DeadZone

Reaction score
Hey there everyone

First time poster here.

My name is Dane, I'm from New York, and I have been a fan of the Muppets and Jim Henson's work in general for my whole life.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Hi! This is a Neat Place!

Hello! My name is Dan Montgomery. I basically grew up watching the Muppet show along with Sesame Street. I have always been intrigued with the muppets. I always liked the way the muppet show featured special individual stars on the program each time and the interaction between people and the characters. Over the last several years my wife and I have traveled the country as family evangelists and we utilize several different puppet characters in our ministry. I actually strated making special puppets several years ago and am still in the learning process. I found this site when I was doing some more puppet building research. I would have to say that Jim Henson is an inspiration to just about anybody who loves puppets or muppets. :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think that's great dkmontgomery and welcome to our form!

It's nice to meet you too, thefroglives!

CrazyMelvin

Reaction score
Hi there

Hello everyone, I'm crazy Melvin. What can I say, I'm not much younger than SS. I wouldn't have learned anything without the show. Does anyone know of a place with comprehensive Animation segment lists? I would love to see some of them. I hope everyone's doin' well. I'm glad to be here.

Georgina

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm Georgina, I'm from Barcelona (Spain). (Sorry for my english)
When I was 5 I always saw Fraggle Rock and Sesam Street, and I like them a lot!
Now, I'm 22 and I always see "The Bear in the Big Blue House" and "Play with me Sesam", and I really love them!

I'm sure I'll learn and enjoy a lot here! (I'm specially interested in puppets construction)

Thanks for all!

Kiki

Reaction score
Welcome Georgina, nice to meet you, I'm Kiki but you can just call me katie or Kat. I see your'e from Spain, that's so awesome! :excited: Love the current avatar, Prairie dawn rocks. ^_^
It'll be good to see s'more of ya around 'ere, welcome to our wacky 'community'!
I agree, Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street are groovy-as. I LOVE 'Play with me Sesame!'