New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Georgina

Reaction score
Thank you Katie!

Your welcom is reconfortable when you have just enter to a new univers like this! Sometimes I feel lost.

:concern:

Skye

Reaction score
No need to feel lost at all, Georgina! :smile: A big welcome to you (and to any others who have joined recently). We love having you here, and I hope you have a wonderful time!

Hoenikker

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm a lifelong Sesame Street and Muppet Show fan.

I'm thrilled to have found this place in particular, though, because I've been using Sesame Street songs to help teach my nieces English (it's their third language), and I'm hoping to find someone who has mp3s of some of my favourite old songs that don't seem to be on any of the CDs that are available.

I look forward to getting to know you all. :smile:

Dix

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
I am Dix and a new to Muppet Central and to using my computer in this way. I started my love for the Muppets when I was a teenager. At age 16 I received a Miss Piggy paper-doll for Christmas as a joke because my family new how much I loved watching the Muppet Show on TV. That was the beginning of Miss Piggy being my ideal. :mad:

My favorite Muppet TV show was the one where the Muppet animals where in the woods and sing the song by Buffalo Springfield. I have been trying to find the show so I can get a copy of the video but I don't remember what year it was. My favorite video of the Muppets is the Muppets Christmas Carol which I watch every year and for the last several years.

This summer I was excide to find a copy of the Muppet Bunny Picnic in a second hand store while shopping with a friend. My friend thought I was nuts when I yelled "MUPPETS" while grabbing the video and hugging it to my chest. (My friend just does'nt understand my love for the Muppets.) So I have been in love with the Muppets for around 30 years. Okay, I'm 52 and in love with :concern: .

Hope to figure out how to talk with Muppet lovers in Muppet Centeral. This is my first try in communicating in this way. Help!

Dix

Dix

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Dix and a new to Muppet Central and to using my computer in this way. I started my love for the Muppets when I was a teenager. At age 16 I received a Miss Piggy paper-doll for Christmas as a joke because my family new how much I loved watching the Muppet Show on TV. That was the beginning of Miss Piggy being my ideal. :mad:

My favorite Muppet TV show was the one where the Muppet animals where in the woods and sing the song by Buffalo Springfield. I have been trying to find the show so I can get a copy of the video but I don't remember what year it was. My favorite video of the Muppets is the Muppets Christmas Carol which I watch every year and for the last several years.

This summer I was excide to find a copy of the Muppet Bunny Picnic in a second hand store while shopping with a friend. My friend thought I was nuts when I yelled "MUPPETS" while grabbing the video and hugging it to my chest. (My friend just does'nt understand my love for the Muppets.) So I have been in love with the Muppets for around 30 years. Okay, I'm 52 and in love with :concern: .

Hope to figure out how to talk with Muppet lovers in Muppet Centeral. This is my first try in communicating in this way. Help! How do I do this?

Dix

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Welcome Dix!

I remember that segment where (I think it was a possum) singing
For What Its Worth by Buffalo Springfield. WOW! I just remembered that there were hunters in the background shooting guns. Geez, I just had a flashback. The problem is, I saw it a long time ago on a tv special celebrating 30 years of the muppets or something like that. I don't know what it was originally from. I'm guessing it was an episode of the Muppet Show.

Anyway, welcome to forum! :smile:

azthespaz

Reaction score
hi to all

hello evryone this is azthespaz you can call me Aaron if you like. my full name is Aaron Chapman and i love the muppets. especially the christmas carroll. i have loved th muppets for 10 years and still watch i if i can find it on tv. i love wrestling and look foward to discussin it with you guys. seeya from az:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hello azza! :excited: Um, do you mind if i call you 'azza'? it's just that I had a pal called aaron and that's what I called him.
Er... *anyway*, welcome, welcome to dix as well! I take you guys are Muppet fans, eh? :smile: