New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome! Wow, you, your fiance and your sister just sound like the most wonderful people, and I greatly look forward to talking with you, too! Most people here call me Kate, as well.

Looking forward to getting to know you,!
Kate

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hay to all the new People here! We love having you all here, so if I didn't call you out by name, You'r not forgotten!

daniwaka

Reaction score
i hope i'm replying to this correctly.
I'm a fan of the muppets since my stepdad took I'm a big Muppet fan. Have all my original muppets which I have passed onto my infant when she came home from NICU when she was born. I love passing on the tradision of her sharing what I loved as a child and I love the messages that they have taught to me. I can say, since she has come home she never crys as long as their is a muppet movie on and we always have a muppet song on the radio in the car, which makes her very happy. I'm proud to say her collection as well as mine has grown greatly since she was born which is what I love, cause I'm going back to what I loved as a child. Fozzie the bear is my favorite muppet. Gonzo is the babys' favorite. And even though she is only 7 months old we will be replacing all the movies before her 1st birthday cause she watches them all the time. I don't mind, I love watching her dance, singing muppet songs to her, even more at the doctors office when the shots are do. I can't praise the muppets enough. I even tell new moms that the only thing that saved my sanity were the muppets and they should invest in at least one movie to see if what works for me will work for them. I love the muppets and miss Jim Henson but he will always be alive and well in our hearts and our home even in the new generation.

Kermiesgurrl

Reaction score
Hello All!!!

I am so glad that I have found this site. The Muppets are a big part of my life and they have always been. I am glad to have the privalage to meet other muppet fans also. Talk to ya' later!!!:smile: :rolleyes: :halo:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Welcome daniwaka, and welcome here! That was a great story and thank you for sharing!:smile:

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Hello, my name is PuppyLuver, but you can call me Jess if you want. I've been a Muppet fan probably since I was born. My favorite Muppet is Gonzo(I think I'm in love!) with Beaker following close behind. I have an obsession with humanizing(turning characters into humans) and... thatkindasortagotmixedinwiththeMuppetsandIhumanizedquiteabitofMuppets.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mistersuperstar or Rich, if you like. :smile:
I've been a Muppet fan since the age of 3 and a Jim Henson fan since finding out that Kermit and the gang weren't, infact, alive!
I have turned into a bit of a fanatic over the years, trying to collect as much Muppet and Henson related stuff as I can. Do you know how difficult it is to get hold of Muppet stuff in the UK nowadays? I end up ordering most of it from the US.
I love Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal, I have Jim and Frank [Oz]'s autographs (alas, I bought them from a trader and didn't manage to get them myself) and I still fill up when I watch "Jim Henson: Great Performaces" or "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson". I can still vividly remember the day Jim died. :cry:
Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. Take to you soon guys!