New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Misterpiggi

Reaction score
Hello All

I found this site yesterday and decided to join today. I've been a Muppet fan since the late 70's (so you can tell how incredibly OLD I am... I'm in my 40s). I even collected Miss Piggy memorabilia for a while in the 80s. I'm glad to see the forum is so active. I love puppets, own a few and have done a few shows for church for VBS. I'm one of those creative types, as I'm sure most of you are or you wouldn't be here. Anyway... glad to be here.

- ken

REW

Reaction score
Help!! - Miss Piggy Birthday cake

:flirt: Hi there everyone. What a great site!!!!!!

I am new to the forum and start off with a plea for help!!!! I have promised my daughter (3 in June) a Miss Piggy birthday cake as she absolutely adores the muppets, does anybody out there now where I can get one/make one or purchase a baking set?

Many thanks, spk soon!!

Tony Trout

Reaction score
I'm new here and my name is Tony Trout. I've been a fan of the Muppets ever since I was very young. My favorites are Rowlf, Kermit, Fozzie, and ANIMAL....Animal ROCKS!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Tony Trout said:
I'm new here and my name is Tony Trout. I've been a fan of the Muppets ever since I was very young. My favorites are Rowlf, Kermit, Fozzie, and ANIMAL....Animal ROCKS!
I agree, Animal does Rock!!!

Garland

Reaction score
Well, I have enjoyed the Muppet Central Forum now for years and finally stepped forward to register...just to say thanks for the muppet insight and fun that you have all given me for so long. Thanks!

BusterBrown

Reaction score
I'm Here!!!

Hi everyone! WOW this is such a great site, let me start of by saying that i'm a humongous fan of the MUPPETS:smile: :concern: !!!!! And a big fan of Muppet central too, I've watched on as a guest for ages but now I can finally join the club! YAY! I'm so exited!!!!:excited: