New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
New here

Hi,

My name is Muppet Matt and I'm a HUGE fan of the Muppets. :smile:

I found this site about a year ago, but just got active recently and love it!

I can't wait to talk to you guys!

Gero

Reaction score
Greetings to all. Generally I was already represented here somewhere. I Olga, but call me Gero is better - in the Internet I have got used to respond on this name. I from Russia. We have not enough Mappets and they are difficult for getting. But nevertheless which-what brilliants of it show is in my collection. I admire its founders. I consider, that this one of the greatest achievements of world culture. Here on a forum I come in breaks from work. I the writer, also write in Russian. And here I take pleasure from Mappets and I practise English

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all new members, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Welcome Gero and Muppet Matt- I hope you enjoy yourself- feel free to relax and kick of your shoes! (even if your feet stink!)

richie crawf

Reaction score
hello just joined the forum to ask a few questions if any one out there could possibly help,my dad gave me this yellow file called the muppet style book 1978 he got it from his works which made muppet related items around about 1980 its a big yellow file with pictures and drawings of muppets have seen another n the net yet could any one help me out as i saw a reference to one on this sight, if any one could give an explanation to what it is or show me another one iwould most appreiciate it,mine has 54 pages is that complete?