New Film Idea: Muppet Aladdin

BEAR

Reaction score
Ricky Rat said:
Oops sorry i was half asleep when i wrote that.
P.S. Rizzo would be Iago.

I actually think that if any of the Muppets were to be Iago, it would be Pepe, because they are almost the same type of character anyway. But...no, Bear, stop encouraging this!! *smacks self*

Ricky Rat

Reaction score
I know rizzo would be the bazar guy. The narrarator.

P.S. You can see that rizzo is my idol

D

Dil

Yes, also unlike the Disney Version, there would be three of Aladdin's sidekicks (Abu, Kabu, & Labu) instead of one (Abu).

Here's the Muppet Cast:
Kermit the Frog ... Aladdin
Miss Piggy ... Jasmine
Fozzie Bear ... The Genie
Pepe The King Prawn ... Abu
Rizzo The Rat ... Kabu
Pierre The French Rat ... Labu
Gonzo The Great ... The Peddler/Narrator
Uncle Deadly ... Jafar
Shakey Sanchez ... Iago
The Electric Mayhem ... The AlibabaBand
Sam the Eagle ... Prince #1
Link Hogthrob ... Prince #2
Scooter ... Prince #3
Wayne ... Prince #4
Rowlf the Dog ... Prince #5
Statler ... Sultan Twin #1
Waldorf ... Sultan Twin #2
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew ... Medicine Peddler
Beaker ... Medicine Peddler's Assistant (Beaker, himself)
The Swedish Chef ... Vegetable Peddler
Marvin Suggs ... Musical Intrument Peddler
Lew Zealand ... Fish Peddler
& many more

All the songs from the Muppet Version are completly different than in the Disney Version. One of the Muppet Version songs would be "Agrabah Boogie" sung by The AlibabaBand (aka The Electric Mayhem).
Ya got it?

One of Jafar (Uncle Deadly)'s sentences to Jasmine (Miss Piggy) is the same as what Deadly would say to Piggy in the beginning of the Melodrama Sketches on TMS (And for the last time, will you marry me?).

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I still dont think they need to do an adaption. We need originality more than ever.

D

Dil

That's Tooo much for me to write, can't you see? I really want to show you what SOME of the idea would look like.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yes Dil, we all get your idea. But you don't seem to understand that not too many people here like it. I'm sorry, but not too many people want to see the Muppets do another story book stuff. We all want the Muppets to play themselves in a original Muppet movie.

Why are you having such a hard time understanding that????:confused:

D

Dil

We do want the Muppets to play themselves. We do. There would be a very short movie called "The Muppet Bloobers" where the Muppets as themselves try to audition, but all of them fail, except for Kermit & Miss Piggy, just along with The Muppets Aladdin Movie.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm sorry Dil, but I like the Bloobers idea more than the movie itself. :rolleyes:

Sorry but I'm still not behind the idea of the movie.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I don't like this idea either. And I don't think that Disney would want to do another aladdin movie with the muppets.

D

Dil

That's OK! If 'Muppets' Aladdin' was made, we'll think up a Movie with the Muppets as themselves afterwards.