New Film Idea: Muppet Aladdin

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dil said:
There should be completely different songs in Muppet's Aladdin rather than in Disney's Aladdin.
If there are different songs, why have the same names for a character such as Abu?

I too agree with most everyone else here, this idea is iffy. The Muppets have GOT to get out of the parody and re-make buisiness. These characters have the potential for original stories, just look at all the fan-fictions here. The Muppets need to be original! :mad:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I agree, I loved IAVMMCM, even though that was a parody, the characters played themselves, we need more of that

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I agree 1,000 % The muppets need to stop doing adaptions of other things and start doing stuff on there own with original stuff. I mean we allready know these stories anyways so we allready know whats going to happen. But if we had an original muppet film, we would not know what would happen. It's just stupid that MHC is to lazy to write a full script and have creative things without making a story adaption.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Just for the record I think that if any muppet were worthy to be cast as the villian Jafar it would be Uncle Deadley hands down.
As a further funny thought maybe Shakey Sanchez as his loyal comic-relief servant would be an excellent alternative to the parrot Jafar. :big_grin:

But seriously I do agree with those who think this wouldn't really make all that good of a Muppet Movie.

D

Dil

Trust me, it may be a good movie, in fact, this should be rated G, instead of PG. 'Muppet Aladdin' would be the first Muppet Movie NOT to feature a real human. 'Muppet Aladdin' would be neat Arabian Comedy Action.

Uncle Deadly would play Jafar as Shakey Sanchez would play Iago (which is the name of Jafar's servant).

BEAR

Reaction score
not to be rude. but i'm still not convinced.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't think it would be good either. Sorry Dil, it sounds to me like you're just going off Disney's Aladdin. I'm pretty sure Abu and Iago aren't characters from the book. And you can't say "trust me, it will be a good movie", since you seem to be the only one who likes it now. :rolleyes:

Plus why would Disney want the Muppets to just do over one of there movies. I mean I love the Muppets way more that Aladdin (and I do love Aladdin), but why would I want to wacth Disney's Muppets Aladdin over Disney's Aladdin?

I don't mean to be rude, but you're not doing all but a good job at selling this idea to people here. :smirk:

D

Dil

Muppet's Aladdin would NOT exactly the same as the Disney's Aladdin, can't you understand?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
THE FACT IS TO HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY NOT AN ADAPTION, DO YOU UNDERSTAND DIL? I dont think your listening to people which is pretty rude...

Ricky Rat

Reaction score
Oops sorry i was half asleep when i wrote that.
P.S. Rizzo would be Iago.