New Film Idea: Muppet Aladdin

D

Dil

Gonzo would be the other pal besides Abu (Harry The Hipster). That other pal with Aladdin would be known as Kabu.

Some of the Arabs would be the human cast, as the others would be the Muppet Cast.
Jafar would be played by a horror-star actor.

That would fit better, don't you think?
This might be another movie similar to 'The Muppet Movie' rather than, for example, 'The Muppet Christmas Carol'.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
Gonzo would be the other pal besides Abu (Harry The Hipster). That other pal with Aladdin would be known as Kabu.
If you say so.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thanks for the agreement, Bear, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Even though I already stated that I too am not a fan of the idea, I have something I would need to say. You really think that they should make Harry the Hipster, a Muppet that hasn't been seen since 1986, to play Kermit's (Aladdin) sidekick. If this idea were to been made, I would image that a more current Muppet would be Abu. I could see Pepe, maybe Rizzo, but Harry. I don't think so.

But like I said it's not an idea I like, sorry.

JJandJanice

Reaction score

Even though I already stated that I too am not a fan of the idea, I have something I would need to say. You really think that they should make Harry the Hipster, a Muppet that hasn't been seen since 1986, to play Kermit's (Aladdin) sidekick. If this idea were to been made, I would image that a more current Muppet would be Abu. I could see Pepe, maybe Rizzo, but Harry. I don't think so.

D

Dil

How about in the Muppet Version, there would be 3 of Aladdin's sidekicks, instead of just 1: Abu (Pepe), Kabu (Gonzo), & Labu (Rizzo).
That would be better, right?

By the way, JJandJance, you posted that post twice on that thread:

Ricky Rat

Reaction score
Rizzo! he couldent be Jafar

First of all he isnt all that mean and second of all he dosent have the sholders for the costume.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh yeah sorry about that, didn't mean to post the same thing twice.

Well, I guess it would be better, but I really don't see this working anyway. I don't feel the Muppets should do anyother story book/ Disney type of movie.

By the way, no one said anything about Rizzo being Jafer, what are you talking about Ricky.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
i think that Muppet aladdin will be good version of disney's aladdin. what if kermit sings the songs just like in disney's aladdin.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
JEANYLASER said:
i think that Muppet aladdin will be good version of disney's aladdin. what if kermit sings the songs just like in disney's aladdin.
Are you kidding that would be awful, why should the Muppets do a verison of Disney's Aladdin. At least in the Muppets Wizard of Oz, they didn't make it to look totally like the 1939 classic Wizard of Oz. It's reasons like this that the Muppets are in the shape their in now, if you ask me. A total lack of original vision.

Oh by the way JeanyLaser, welcome to MC, and someone esle already has that avatar.

D

Dil

There should be completely different songs in Muppet's Aladdin rather than in Disney's Aladdin.