Need Help with a Muppet Song please

Puppetfan20

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to the boards and this website and I would really appreciate help with a song I heard. The Muppets did a PSA a few years ago for Sony/Loews movie theatres and I am trying to find the lyrics or audio of the song. I am sure plenty of fans here must have seen this adorable clip.

Thanks! and this website is really great.

:smile: Joyce

Reaction score
Blonde Problem

Ok you will have to excuse the blonde but what is a PSA? I don't know if I can help but I would like to try. :smile:
By the way welcome to Muppet Central.
I am pretty new here myself.:halo:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joyce,

I believe this is what you are looking for...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/1998/072398.shtml

Unfortunately though, the video clip is no longer available to download. It had all the Sesame Muppets singing a song and sitting in theater seats. This 2-and-a-half minute clip was only shown in Loews theaters and it was downloadable on the Web several years ago. It was never shown on tv (to my knowledge).

I had this clip saved for quite a while, but I didn't think I have it anymore. If someone here does have it saved, I'm sure they will post and let us know.

Puppetfan20

Reaction score
Thanks Scarecroe, but I tried downloading the video from your website and I can't get it to work so if you can tell me what I need to do to make it run, I would really appreciate it so much.

Joyce :excited:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Re: Blonde Problem

Originally posted by Heather Feather
Ok you will have to excuse the blonde but what is a PSA?
From one blonde to another:

P:excited: ublic
S:big_grin: ervice
A:wink: nnouncement

Deb:smile: