Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

Xerus

Reaction score
It seems like Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire are now the senior puppeteers of the Muppets. I can remember when they were under the ranks of Jim, Frank, Jerry, and Richard.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I still consider Steve to be the new guy, and now he's the second oldest!

Expect Statler and Waldorf to be a lot funnier now. Dave and Steve ahave fantastic timeing with each other.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Well this is a very interesting cast of muppets, i always thought that John kennady did Dr. theeth, not Bill Bereta, it really dont mater to me ethier way just so long as the good doc is talking. I hope that Rolf the dog has a bigger speaking part Bill is getting his voice down. I really dont the the Electric Mayhem will ever not have somone leaving them. now floyd i going to be silent uggg i cant take much more of it. Who are some of these new puppeters where did they come from, anyone know.
The puppeteers have all been with the Muppets in some form. Either they worked on Bear or were secondary performers at one time or another.

Also, I don't think we can give Disney credit for these old characters reappearing...The Henson people are running the show here as demonstrated by the people involved with the production.

WiGgY

Reaction score
BUt Disney is letting them do it. So, that is a plus. I think Disney runs the show in 5 years though with no Henson input. That's going to hurt.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Im preety sure Disny is not going to kill the old muppet cariturs we need them they are a part of the family.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
muppets i was triyng to say a word but just kill the old muppets like crazy harry and Dr. Theeth and such even thought the ones who started thoughs muppets are no longer around they are still inportiant to the muppets.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd agree except Henson kept them out for a decade. How knows what Disney will do? The band went from having main roles in the first 3 movies to having back ground parts in the last 3. I do hope the band and others come back. And I think crazy harry has seen is last appearance, I doubt we'll see him blow stuff up anytime soon for fear of complaints from parents groups. Because if crazy harry blows somethng up, obviously children will find dynomite and do the same...

McFraggle

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Because if crazy harry blows somethng up, obviously children will find dynomite and do the same...
This is true. :crazy:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I was wondering how this movie will be, but it sounds good so far. I wonder how far they're going to use Rowlf and the Electric Mayhem? Maybe the band will have a song which I hope that or enough screen time.

ryan