Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmm... that's disconcerning Super Scoot... :concern: I really don't think they would just NOT show it after TV Guide had that big article about it... :confused: How very odd.
Exactly.

I don't have the TV Guide article, I just saw it on Muppet Wiki. I wasn't able to read the picture on there, though. Too small. Was anyone else able to? Maybe they changed the date. Does the article say anything about when it will be on?

:cry:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I can read it, it says that it's on on July 19th. It doesn't mention a time though. A quick check at TVGuide.com showed that 8:00 slot on Saturday is filled by a new episode of "Life with Derek" while the 8:30 slot is indeed a new Zack and Cody episode... :smirk: This is very strange... Could they have changed the date on us? I dunno... this is really weird. Maybe Greg of The Muppet Newsflash could find something out for us.

Count von Count

Reaction score
Do you think that the Muppets just come in the disney's shows? Do you get what i'm saying? Like the Muppets is just a Special star in the show.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Do you think that the Muppets just come in the disney's shows? Do you get what i'm saying? Like the Muppets is just a Special star in the show.
I've been thinking about that! It my conclusion is that it seems that since most of the [SUPER FEW] advertisments are pointing at the Muppets. If they were just going to be guests they would'nt be the main subject of the TV guide article.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The special is on as far as Yahoo TV listings are concerned. It's only a 30 minute special, but it is listed! :embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The special is on as far as Yahoo TV listings are concerned. It's only a 30 minute special, but it is listed! :embarrassed:
That would make sense that Disney Channel's advertising for Zach and Cody at 8:30. Here's hopin'!

I almost never watch Disney Channel, but I've been switching to it whenever I watch TV to see if they air any commercials for this special.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As of the beginning of this week the special was listed in DirecTV's guide multiple times, however now it's not listed at all.

Luke

Reaction score
The TV guides and things are written well in advance - maybe they did change the date. It'd make sense as its not advertised on the channels or websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.