Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The latest issue of TV Guide (with the X-files on the cover) has an article about this special.

Some pictures from the article:

Miss Piggy with the Jonas Brothers

Miley Cyrus with Floyd and Janice

I hope the Electric Mayhem get some lines in this, or, even better, a song. It says they're just playing back-up for Miley Cyrus.
I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm thrilled over the fact the EM are going to be in this special at all. I dont care if they have speaking linews or not (it would be nice though)

But I love that picture :flirt::sing: Even though Miley is contaminating it :stick_out_tongue:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
And now, I scream for joy. *ahem* ...

*SCREAMS for joy!*

I love it that the full band's finally getting recognition after all thses years! (And the Muppets as a whole, too.) Now all we need is a cross-country tour! And for that other special to hurry up and show soon!

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
That Janice and Floyd picture was a much needed suprise. Normally they'd just show Piggy, Kermit, or Gonzo. Maybe this shows that they'll have bigger roles. This is looking good so far. But I need to reserve judgement until next saturday.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wonder what the chances are that Miley knew who they were before the special was made. If she did, I might have a tad bit more respect for her :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I wonder what the chances are that Miley knew who they were before the special was made. If she did, I might have a tad bit more respect for her :stick_out_tongue:
HAHA! That's a VERY good question! It wouldn't surprise me at ALL if she didn't...

Luke

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet she still doesnt know who they are now!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It deosnt matter, I got a new avatar out of it anyway lol :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet she still doesnt know who they are now!
Hahahaha! That is probably very, very true. I can see it now...
Interviewer: "Miley, Miley! Tell us, how did you enjoy your time spent working with the Muppets?"
Miley: *laughs* "Oh they were great. I always enjoy working with needy children!"
:stick_out_tongue:

And the avvy suits you VERY well Sarge! :sing:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hahahaha! That is probably very, very true. I can see it now...
Interviewer: "Miley, Miley! Tell us, how did you enjoy your time spent working with the Muppets?"
Miley: *laughs* "Oh they were great. I always enjoy working with needy children!"
:stick_out_tongue:

And the avvy suits you VERY well Sarge! :sing:
HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A AHAHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats funny

Oh, and thanks:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
ACH! What did they DO to Piggy's HAIR! PLEASE tell me that's a wig! :boo:

But Floyd and Janice look spectacular! And that picture with Kermit, Gonzo, and the Zack and Cody cast looks great too! I'm very, VERY excited for this! Go Muppets! :excited:

EDIT: And look at what that article says! A second special this fall! WHOOO! ! ! And those quotes from Zack and Cody make me fell GOOD about this special!
Oh my gosh I loooooove Piggy hair here! Her dark-hair pictures are so rare to find, but so gorgious when one does. I know I'm one of the only people with that opinion :stick_out_tongue:

LOVE the vintage look of the Janice and Floyd picture! Wow!

Cool!

Beau

Status
Not open for further replies.